CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Robert Morris @ Quinnipiac ( SUNDAY Warning )

I am not 100% positive on this game I am just giving an early heads up on this game. Robert Morris is a extremely scrappy team and they do want to find a way to get back into the NCAA, but the game is at Quinnipiac and Im not positive but im pretty sure Quinnipiac has an extremely hostile homecourt during Conference Tourney time. The place isnt a big gym but It will be packed to the brim and it will be a huge home court advantage

in the Northeast Conference Bracket

Long Island in the #1 Seed

Robert Morris is the #3 seed and will be at the #2 seed Quinnipiac

But I will not bet against Quinnipiac in this game again do some research though im not 100% positive about what im saying.

Robert Morris is one of the scrappiest teams in the country though as for Quinnipiac not gonna lie I don't know if ive seen one game for them this year

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

letting this float around for as long as I can

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Hostile Home court?

What do they play in, a high school gymnasium.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

I live about 5 mins from QU and been to a few games. The place isn't huge but if they r winning theplace will be rockin. As soon they r down the place is dead. I won't be betting on this but BOL. Doubt that helped. Ill try askin my biddy that goes there what he thinks. Maybe he can have a player throw the game haha