jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

wvu

Anyone think this line will move? If so which way?? Unders gotta b good too?

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

two ways to look at this game

1. uconn plays much better as an underdog and should not be getting 5 points vs wvu period...they are because of the track record of huggins at home.

2. wvu very tough at home and needs this win to helps their chances getting into the dance so the line is inflated, good reason for this.

to me i pass but i would lean with uconn here getting 5 and if they show up can win this game vs this year's wvu squad. they haven't played against each other this year so i side with the dog everytime here. line looks suspicious and if it opened at -2 or so i be all over uconn. good luck!

jayson311

Surprised by people liking uconn here. Wvu lost only to pitt here and the 15,000 fans should help them. I am Wvu bigggg. Thanks for the nice write up best.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i like WVU by 10. UConn doesn't play that well against a zone and WVU doesn't give a lot of dumb fouls to give UConn easy points at the line. my biggest concern is that UConn hits the offensive boards well, and WVU is weak there (that's where Pitt beat them). not sure i'll play it, but i like WVU.
    Points Awarded:

jayson311 gave BiffTFinancial 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jayson311

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    i like WVU by 10. UConn doesn't play that well against a zone and WVU doesn't give a lot of dumb fouls to give UConn easy points at the line. my biggest concern is that UConn hits the offensive boards well, and WVU is weak there (that's where Pitt beat them). not sure i'll play it, but i like WVU.
    10 huh??? Good call.