Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

** POD 1H Kansas -7 ** POD 2 day losing strk...

Since losing to Texas on Jan 22... Kansas is 9-1 vs 1H line... that is ******* sick! Faded them on that loss too (KS-ST) omg... live by the sword die by the sword. LOL
    Anyhow, Jayhawks actually covered the 1H on 1/22...they lost the game in the 2H. Including that Texas game, Jayhawks are 5-0 vs 1H line @ home. That leads us up to senior night @ Allen Fieldhouse where the Jayhawks will host #22 Tex AM. I have been a real follower of 1H Kansas - whatever @ home. This late in the season, top tier teams are out to make a statement... they don't come out sloppy, gettin in gear to make a run deep into March. Just bad timing for the Aggies, just when they thought they had righted the ship they lose @ Baylor and face Kansas playing their best ball all season. Shouldn't need to use any stats ... i mean they've covered the 1H 9 out of last 10 games.... but here it is..

1H Kansas @ home Off. avg 41.9 Def avg. 27.3 avg Margin =14.6
    1H Tex AM away Off avg. 32.1 Def avg. 30.0 avg Margin =2.1
    1H Kansas up by 12.5 YAY! lol

Jayhawks are just superior compared to the Aggies, and they're motivated (last home game), and Aggies have been sloppy on the road. 1H Kansas -7 to the bank!

-vai

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

just like 1st half Texas -5 and Purdue -5?......didnt play those but jus sayn however i do like Kansas first half....i like duke -7 1st half even better tho

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

can't win 'em all reason i chose Kansas as POD ov Duke is cause of their opp. Aggies are struggling on the road, both are 5* for me.

-vai

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

already played Duke -7 1st half.....Kansas is -7.5 for 1st half at my book so still thinkn about that one

the12thman
    the12thman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I absolutely agree in laying the points for Kansas as an Aggie former student. However, the aggies are not sloppy on the road, they are sloppy everywhere, and even more so at the beginning of games, as they routinely get off to bad starts at home or away against good and crap teams.

FWIW, A&M is now 4-3 on the road in the big 12, Mizzou is 1-7. That 4-3 mark on the road will be good enough for 3rd best record in the big12 even at 4-4. Just shows how hard winning on the road is, especially in the Phog