Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

San Diego St wins by 20, right?

I don't see how this team does not win by at least 20 points tonight.
    They beat Wyoming by 40 at home last time coming off the BYU loss.
    Wyoming is a horrible team that plays decent at home, but does not matchup well against SD St.
    I know 11 is a lot, but this game should be a route.

Is anyone betting this game?

zephyr
    zephyr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 581

Wyoming +11.5. I may get jumped on here, but I'm thinking SDSU is just a tad overrated (but they're good, no doubt). I'm thinking BYU has sucked out some of their Ju-Ju. Wyoming has played four good home games in February (played competitively with BYU and CSU, and beat TCU and AFA). This is their last game at home, against the mighty, top-ten, Aztecs. I'm looking for Wyoming to come out gunning and keep this within single digits.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

The last home game is a big incentive and playing against the big team is a motivating factor. The team only has 2 seniors and 1 is a walk-on so I'm not sure how much the Senior night plays a role.

I guess this one boils down to how good one thinks SD st. is. I think they are a good to really good team that just can't beat a crazy shooting BYU team. I wish I had some statistics about good teams at home winning by 40 and then playing that team on the road later in the year.