sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opinions on Missouri +1 @ Nebraska ????????

Nebraska is coming alive, and playing very well lately minus the close loss to Iowa State. If they lose tomorrow they can kiss their tourney hopes goodbye.

Meanwhile Missouri has won 4 out of their last 7 games only losing to top ranked Kansas along with arguably the hottest team in the country Kansas State. They haven't played well on the road, but this win would go a long way towards a decent ranking.

Another gem for tomorrow boys. What do we think ?

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I'll sleep on it.

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by thfootball View Post
    I'll sleep on it.
    Come back, and let us know what you dream up

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Seems like 24th ranked Missouri which averages about 16 ppg more than nebraska deserves to be a slight favorite in this matchup. But vegas made then 1 pt dog. They are 1-3 ATS and 0-4 SU as a road dog this season. Tricky game...

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by thirtytwo View Post
    Seems like 24th ranked Missouri which averages about 16 ppg more than nebraska deserves to be a slight favorite in this matchup. But vegas made then 1 pt dog. They are 1-3 ATS and 0-4 SU as a road dog this season. Tricky game...
    I disagree.

Nebraska has been playing well winning 3 of their last 5 including a win against Texas, and the Kansas State game going down to the wire. Throw the road trip from Iowa State out the window, and Missouri's sketchy play on the road making this line. Looks about right to me.

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a tricky one I mean mizz freaking sux on the road ats like not even worth betting type suck record but if u strongly believe nebraska covers this game will def go over 140 so I wannna see what the line is when it opens up

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

As someone who follows Mizz I was certain of their loss on Saturday but that game would be lose-lose to bet on.

My guy instinct says Nebraska takes this one, Mizzou is the trap here given +1 when I think it should be +3. I didnt see the game Saturday but they kept it close to K State most of the game.
    As this season has gone, Tuesdays normally buck the trend...can anyone speak to Mizzou winning this one? I don't see it, but would not be surprised if they pulled it off.

sicky123

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    As someone who follows Mizz I was certain of their loss on Saturday but that game would be lose-lose to bet on.

My guy instinct says Nebraska takes this one, Mizzou is the trap here given +1 when I think it should be +3. I didnt see the game Saturday but they kept it close to K State most of the game.
    As this season has gone, Tuesdays normally buck the trend...can anyone speak to Mizzou winning this one? I don't see it, but would not be surprised if they pulled it off.
    What makes you think mizzu can't get it done. In your opinion what makes Nebraska too much for mizzu to handle ?

freeze

Well I believe if nebraska wins this game they will have to score ovver 70 points mizz is a high scoring team if the over under is around 145 I'm takin the over now if nebraska loses I'm not to sure

ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    What makes you think mizzu can't get it done. In your opinion what makes Nebraska too much for mizzu to handle ?
    I agree with Freeze. Mizzou needs a win for the Big 12 tourney, but it's hard for me to believe they can get it done on the road. I agree it has to be high scoring for Nebraska to win. Mizzou relies on pressure defense and a press to get it done. When you have the crowd behind you and youre getting pressed up and down the court its hard to get in a rhythm. Meanwhile they take a lot of jump shots and don't particularly have JJ Reddick (at Duke) type shooters. Jump shooting teams on the road in college are not reliable and while they use transition and fast break to get the easy buckets its hard to say if opposing coaches have adjusted to their style or if they have figured out how to play well without a home crowd.

I was going to say that Mizzou could barely win at a below average Iowa State team, but Nebraska lost there so it's hard to gauge.
    This is a hard one to gauge, I do like Mizzou first half though, from there its hard to say.

sports zone
    sports zone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18582

I played Nebraska

oakas
    oakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17778

This is a real tough one to figure out.

It is Senior Night in Nebraska and a must win for the Cornhuskers.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Mizzou is garbage on the road.

freeze

Oh wow I'm on the over in this game if y'all really think nebraska is goin to win and I was leanin that way over 140 looks good to me