freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets start march 1st w/ a bang and will do it w/ baylor vs ok st game

Ok let's start on the right path
    Baylor is 4-9 ats last 13 overall baylor is 2-5 ats last 7 meetings in ok st
    Ok st has a 12-2 rec at home pretty good they are also 13-3 vs a team at home w/ a road winning % of less than .400
    The favorite is 8-0 ats last 8 meetings
    The home team is 8-0 ats last 8 meetings
    Yes baylor blew ok st out the waters 76-57 this year but don't let that make ur decision on this game I won't call this a revenge game bc I don't like to use revenge I do see ok st bouncing back and w them being at home n their crowd I truly believe they get the job done here so there you go OKLAHOMA STATE -2

Ps I may be wrong but I do see this line dropping sum so u might want to wait to see if u get a better line me personally am comfortable at -2 don't wanna take chances bol to everyone

freeze

Critics always welcomed you keep me going I know a lot of y'all are on baylor so let me have it

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I'm loving Baylor ML. If they win, its EV+ for me, if they lose, another shtty undeserving bubble team eliminated.

freeze

Yea baylor very well has all the tools in them to beat ok st as they have proven that last month but tonite I see a diff story and I think a lot of people are goin to bite on this line and take baylor we will see bol to u n ur ml pick tho

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22725

I like okie st here also. Hope you pounded ND

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    I like okie st here also. Hope you pounded ND
    Sweet I hope the public bets on baylor I would like it even more and lol ND was my money maker that wasn't even a game what about u did u

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta look into this kid first. Ray Penn has been sat down thanks to a violation of a team policy.

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I'm loving Baylor ML. If they win, its EV+ for me, if they lose, another shtty undeserving bubble team eliminated.
    Love it agharah. Somehow when you lose a bet, but realize the team that cost you won't make it into the tourney because of the loss it somehow makes it better.

--

gl tomorrow freeze !

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i don't know much about baylor, but ok state blows ass

freeze

Thx sick best of luck to you as well its going to be a long 17 and half hrs until game time lol

shopbar picks

yeah, only play for me on monday was ND. Liked kst but didnt pull the trigger. Also liking va tech. Fla. And the skers final home game against mizzou for years.

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by freeze View Post
    Thx sick best of luck to you as well its going to be a long 17 and half hrs until game time lol
    haha

I lean to OKSt right now myself, but not sure if I will play.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Certainly hard to back ok state. Baylor has been very sketchy but they have talent.

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Certainly hard to back ok state. Baylor has been very sketchy but they have talent.
    Yes it was hard for me at first seeing they got blown out this year already but I'm pulling the trigger on solid facts I do think baylor can win this game its also not a bad play to take them plus 2 here or even moneyline you think long you think wrong so I didn't wanna do that cuz I may have ended up changing my mind 5 diff times n be al fcked up in the head lol

freeze

What I really need is for STARFIRE to come in here and talk shyt cuz every thread he has of mine I won that game lol so if u read this please post another stupid remark so I can load up

shopbar picks

Lol. Seemed to work for the ND game

freeze

Lol it sure as hell did work for the nd game he either posted in my uconn +4 thread or byu +4 thread or I think actually it was only those 3 threads he posted in talkin a bunch of nothing and look who ends up winning that's y I'm not much of talkin shyt in other peoples thread just post my opinion on games cuz I'm sure he looks stupid just poping in other peoples threads talkin shyt then don't say nothing when u win lol ahhh I love it

shopbar picks

you asked for critisizm. But been watchn this forum for 5+ yrs. And there are so many haters that will pop in win your a winner. And be complete aholes. Take it all with stride. Just keep posting. Thanx again

freeze

Yea I can clearly see that lol I want critics in all my threads actually its what makes this thing fun cuz everyone has diff opinions on things but the people who like to play peek a boo in certain threads I laugh at lol talk shyt they lose u win I just want to see everyone win

shopbar picks

agreed. Also lean to your OSU pick

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by shopbar picks View Post
    agreed. Also lean to your OSU pick
    Oh man yea that may be a horrible pick but there's no way in hell I'm passing that up I'm just not going to do it I'm sure the line makers know what the hell they are doing but I like to play a lot of plays on facts and do you have better odds winning than losing? And are the odds with you or against you reguardless of what the line says nehow I believe we will be just fine I'm sure ill hear it tomorrow before game time lol

shopbar picks

I go thru a local book. But his line is generally close to the rest of the world. I think he will be -7 osu. But again its a momentum thing. U have to decide who has it. With no tourney does osu care? i think they should.

freeze

Best of luck on ur picks today

freeze

And we are off let's go ok st

freeze

That's how we start off the new month going 1-0 so far if you had this pick gj for those who didn't bol next time