dontazeme1
    dontazeme1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

never betting over/unders again or listening to fuckin morons on this forum

all of the stupid idiots who talked me into betting the under 135 lol what a low number boh teams have been scoring 70 at will ashdoigasuofngasdong;adihnfdu
    adugfsadui
    faiduslfahdsoigufbsw;adufghasdiduslahggg gggggggggggggggdsisfihshduhdusflfsfihsah shufisfhduisfihduhiusfdhuiadhidsfihudsfh lfdslihdfuihsdfihufdshifdhslfiddsfih

Tower
    Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

Maybe gambling isn't for you then. Don't just tail someone for no reason. and if you do decide to then you need to be a man and take responsibility for your wager.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: postal warrior

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

maybe???

biff
    dead
    biff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

15 or so points in 2 mins. got to love when they extend the game. always tell myself if betting an over or under in college bball always go with the over or no play. well i placed a live bet under 137...

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can't just follow them 1 play you have to cont following at least for a week or a few days at least they won't win every game whoever told u that bet yea they lost bbut they may win the next 4 games then this over and under pick you won't even remember

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

Quote Originally Posted by dontazeme1 View Post
    all of the stupid idiots who talked me into betting the under 135 lol what a low number boh teams have been scoring 70 at will ashdoigasuofngasdong;adihnfdu adugfsadui faiduslfahdsoigufbsw;adufghasdiduslahggg gggggggggggggggdsisfihshduhdusflfsfihsah shufisfhduisfihduhiusfdhuiadhidsfihudsfh lfdslihdfuihsdfihufdshifdhslfiddsfih
    Let me guess you had under Texas game. Both teams can score at will... Who did you follow??? sorry for your loss..
    You want an easy over, take the bama game tomorrow over 125.. That line is low.

freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Let me guess you had under Texas game. Both teams can score at will... Who did you follow??? sorry for your loss..
    You want an easy over, take the bama game tomorrow over 125.. That line is low.
    Ok I've seen you in like 10 diff posts all sayin over 125 lol r u that confident you should post a thread about id like to see why other than the line is low

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

if you like the under in a college hoops game, and you like it due to pace/style of play (as compared to expecting one team to blow the other out), play the 1H under rather than the game under. it will save you a ton of frustration.

saints1856
    saints1856's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4707

With college basketball o/u's... all it takes is a few minutes in either half where both teams cant sink a bucket (or cant miss for that matter) and your bet is screwed. My experience has shown that in March Madness, teams get jacked up and play really hard defense, so be wary of betting a lot of overs in conf tourneys. Hell, games routinely end up looking like high school girls bball scores because teams are desperate

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

YOU MUST OF LOST I GUESS

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just tail me brah, I make money hand over fist.

wojtekp
    wojtekp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

all of the stupid idiots who talked me into betting the under 135 lol what a low number boh teams have been scoring 70 at will ashdoigasuofngasdong;adihnfdu adugfsadui faiduslfahdsoigufbsw;adufghasdiduslahggg gggggggggggggggdsisfihshduhdusflfsfihsah shufisfhduisfihduhiusfdhuiadhidsfihudsfh lfdslihdfuihsdfihufdshifdhslfiddsfih
    = Idiot, keep it to yourself, you are the reason for your mistakes. Take accountability for your choices.

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GGRIF82 View Post
    YOU MUST OF LOST I GUESS
    What did he expect when he willingly chose to tail a moron ?

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Who did you follow?? i like to hear this..

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Playing the under in the Texas/Kansas St game made no sense from a basketball perspective. The stats may have said under, but the way the teams were playing said over.
    Bob Knight even explained it during the game, good teams coming off a loss almost always score points in that follow up game.
    Texas was coming off a loss so they were likely to come out fired up and score some buckets.
    Kansas St has been on fire winning 4 in a row and smashing Kansas.

You gotta look at the trends my man.

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

GGRIF82 Who is that in your avatar?

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    Just tail me brah, I make money hand over fist.
    You and your 76 posts in one day are annoying brah.

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Ya brah. Cut that shit out. Never fukkin heard a ya pal

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

all of the stupid idiots who talked me into betting the under 135 lol what a low number boh teams have been scoring 70 at will ashdoigasuofngasdong;adihnfdu
    adugfsadui
    faiduslfahdsoigufbsw;adufghasdiduslahggg gggggggggggggggdsisfihshduhdusflfsfihsah shufisfhduisfihduhiusfdhuiadhidsfihudsfh lfdslihdfuihsdfihufdshifdhslfiddsfih
    I agree with those who state that the responsibility is yours. If you don't cap your own games, here's a bit of advice. Find a capper that posts an honest record vs. a fair line. Trust me, if they are a winning capper, the record will be there. Anyone that just throws out picks without a record has no credibility in my view. Even then, you should track for a considerable amount of time before tailing. Long term consistency is key.

drfunkmaster
    printing it

Quote Originally Posted by drfunkmaster View Post
    Let me guess you had under Texas game. Both teams can score at will... Who did you follow??? sorry for your loss.. You want an easy over, take the bama game tomorrow over 125.. That line is low.
    I hope you followed... CASH THAT OVER!!