ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is no value playing K State v. Texas

Guys I am in no way telling you not to play this game, but I think there is no value in this.

Heres why:

Texas to win by 10 points returns -110? Or ML at -500?
    Kansas state to lose by less then 10 for -110?

Id say the only value here is K State ML or a tiny play on KState +points

For the record I would take Texas in this spot coming off a bad loss and fighting for the Big 12, but at 10 that is right in the grey zone where you dont know if K State will have any pride at the end of the game or if Texas never lets them in the game (ala when they played A&M at A&M).

Honestly its impossible to predict how the last 5 minutes of this game play out(which is where this game will be determined). At their best Texas is a top 3 team in the nation, at home they have played well. KState laid some stinkers earlier and need some wins for the tourny but are entirely overwhelmed by a much more complete team in Texas.

There is no value in this game as in there is no accurate way to cap such a high spread.
    I'd advise going small on this game, Vegas is very sharp with the line here.
    IMO you stay away but that is just me weighing in.

GGRIF82
    GGRIF82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

THEN TRY THE OVER AND UNDER!

tylerguy02
    tylerguy02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

I still like K-state plus the points....

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by GGRIF82 View Post
    THEN TRY THE OVER AND UNDER!
    Yeah...I guess...or just stay away. Like I said this game will be determined late in the game seems like. Either K State is fighting to cover, or Texas is rolling at like 75-55 hard to tell.
    I'm just weighing in, Id rather someone make a point like this then post "PLAY OF THE AGE OF MANKIND LOCK LAWKE LOCK LAWKE LOCKE!!!!!!!!!!"

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

TFO, it's usually when they agree with u and ur making a point that they have nothing to say. This forum has turned into... I wasn't gonna post my 1H Texas write up but a friend asked me to. I like ur thought process, but I think there is tremendous value in 1H Tex -5. Check it out.

-vai

spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by ThingsFallApart View Post
    There is no value in this game as in there is no accurate way to cap such a high spread.
    There obviously is but making a post that you don't know how is not really helpful to anyone.

ThingsFallApart

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    There obviously is but making a post that you don't know how is not really helpful to anyone.
    Okay buddy, tell me the pick and explain why. Tomorrow we will see if you were right on the obvious value. And no K State +points "because theyre hot right now" is not explaining this. I'm not a pro, I am one of the few honest people here that can admit theyre not Nostradamus but I think the spread is in the grey area. I'd take Texas here 10 outta 10 times, but I'm not playing roulette, I want to have a good knowledge on my picks before I toss the money at it. A backdoor cover is possible not likely but you don't understand what I mean by value if you think there is out of all games tonight and over the course of the season.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Who has the manhood to play kst ML +360?
    I think its worth a shot.