freeze
    freeze's Avatar Become A Pro!

uconn win now 1-0 going for 2-0 with the marq vs providence game

Ok the over is 4-0 last 4 meetings but marquette under is 7-1 last 8 games played now I don't feel like typing as much but the edge is clearly on the over and my first instinct was to jump on the over but I haven't had much luck lately w over under plays with the over jumping up 4.5 I'm taking the under 160 in this game so there it is 2nd play of the day I would be all over the the over but I know if I took the over it will not hit so its under 160 bol to everyone

freeze

Where's my critics I need my critics I know everyone is on the over so let me have it I wanna hear all the negativaty please

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

So your instincts tell you to take the over - vegas agrees with you (moving the line up 4 points) - but since you have had bad luck lately with over/under picks you decide to do the opposite of what you think and take the under?

freeze

Yes sho I'm takin the opposite of what I would bet if I wasn't. Havin such bad luck w over under plays these past few day id be jumpin all over this over play but today I'm going to do just the opposite of what I intend to do and see how that works I really don't suggest people following me this game but I'm just posting what I'm betting next and everyone and their moms are on the over so I know there's a lot of people who want to criticize this pick like they did in my uconn thread and look what team won

freeze

What's it do take 1 game to shut my critics up naw y'all need to come in here now cuz I don't want to hear it after the game if I lose this bet which a lot of y'all. Like to do is wait after the game owell bol everyone

freeze

Haha damn 67 points in the 1st half I mean there's a lot of game left but as long as providence gets blown out there should b no trouble w this under 93 points just for a push is a lot of points let's get this money n laugh at the public

freeze

They are exploding here w points here n the second half which I expected it may be closer than u think but I don't think foulin will be an issue here at the e2nd of the game being that prov is getn blown out so no stopin the clock

freeze

Cash it in ladies and gentlemen now 2-0 will be posting my soon to be 3-0 pick here shortly next game we will be betting on is the marist vs siena game

broncs24
    broncs24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Freeze thanks for mia-oh yesterday

freeze

Quote Originally Posted by broncs24 View Post
    Freeze thanks for mia-oh yesterday
    Ur welcome bud I'm here to make us all money and listen to all the negative remarks people have to say and of course good ones too if u followed me today ud be 2-0 aswell I wish u the best of luck on ur future games let's bank it