firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I'm gonna try to fade tomorrow.

Cannon
    Cannon's Avatar Become A Pro!

He had Wright St. listed twice. It should have been Akron +3.

Cannon

[quote=Cannon;9070638]Plays for 3/4
    UNC Wil -1 (LOSER)
    N Iowa +1' (LOSER)
    App st -10 (LOSER)
    Wright St +3 (LOSER)
    N'Eastern -3' (LOSER)
    Mairst +4' (WINNER)
    Mia OH +1 (WINNER)
    San Diego +4'
    N Fla +8
    AKRON +3 (LOSER)

He says he got rid of the system and has been betting plays that are winning big but he was not allowed to give those out but now he can.

Wow this is not very good.

Cannon

Quote Originally Posted by timmyboy34243 View Post
    he's struggled of late but he really hasn't had a really' REALLY shit night on a bad night still seems to lose a unit or two....

He went 3-7 in CBB and 0-1 in NBA this Tuesday. What the hell do you call a 3-8 night if it is not a bad one?

darkstar77
    darkstar77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    It's hard to believe this "group" has any money with this many losses? I'm not hating because I haven't really tailed but every time I stop in it's a loser...same on twitter. Maybe there are 50,000 people in the group and they are only betting $1 a game?
    Ayone who followed his system from the beginning is still up a ton of units. So it's gone south for a couple weeks but still overall up a bunch.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar77 View Post
    Ayone who followed his system from the beginning is still up a ton of units. So it's gone south for a couple weeks but still overall up a bunch.
    I appreciate the picks and time he puts into it. I hope he continues to do it. That being said, I haven't been playing his picks for over a week now. There are too many plays and a lot of the plays I don't agree with. Right now he is in a losing streak but that happens to us all. I hope he doesn't go on tilt and lose back his winnings. It's a grind and money management is key.

I see him pick teams that make me scratch my head. Take Northeastern for example. Delaware beat Northeastern on the road a few weeks ago and has a better record. Why take Northeastern???? They haven't been good all season. It just seems like most of these picks are dogs with horrible records. Some of these teams are the worst in college basketball.

I followed the first few times and doubled my bankroll. The first time I he finished under .500 I took a step back because of the amount of games he was playing. I just watched his plays the next day and they didn't do so hot. After that he started taking crap teams with like 6 wins. I definitely didn't tail those picks. Some of those losses weren't even close to winning.

IAMWINNER
    IAMWINNER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I appreciate the picks and time he puts into it. I hope he continues to do it. That being said, I haven't been playing his picks for over a week now. There are too many plays and a lot of the plays I don't agree with. Right now he is in a losing streak but that happens to us all. I hope he doesn't go on tilt and lose back his winnings. It's a grind and money management is key. I see him pick teams that make me scratch my head. Take Northeastern for example. Delaware beat Northeastern on the road a few weeks ago and has a better record. Why take Northeastern???? They haven't been good all season. It just seems like most of these picks are dogs with horrible records. Some of these teams are the worst in college basketball. I followed the first few times and doubled my bankroll. The first time I he finished under .500 I took a step back because of the amount of games he was playing. I just watched his plays the next day and they didn't do so hot. After that he started taking crap teams with like 6 wins. I definitely didn't tail those picks. Some of those losses weren't even close to winning.
    He caps games based on stats alone. He is gonna go broke fast.

BigDofBA

Quote Originally Posted by IAMWINNER View Post
    He caps games based on stats alone. He is gonna go broke fast.
    It's not surprising the system is failing the last week of the season then. Some teams are already packing it in while other teams have a lot to play for.

You can't just cap on stats, that's why I started a thread yesterday about why I was taking an 11-17 Seton Hall team over a top 15 St. John's team that was hotter than anyone in the nation. We all know how the public lost their ass on that one.

I'm not hating on this system. It made me a good chunk of money in the beginning. I'm just saying it needs to be tweaked and the amount of games needs to be cut down.

Cannon

He is 3-6 for today with San Diego out.

Last week

55-54-2

This week with San Diego out

22-28-2

NBA for the year

7-10

darkstar77

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    It's not surprising the system is failing the last week of the season then. Some teams are already packing it in while other teams have a lot to play for.

You can't just cap on stats, that's why I started a thread yesterday about why I was taking an 11-17 Seton Hall team over a top 15 St. John's team that was hotter than anyone in the nation. We all know how the public lost their ass on that one.

I'm not hating on this system. It made me a good chunk of money in the beginning. I'm just saying it needs to be tweaked and the amount of games needs to be cut down.
    I think I read it on his new message board that the system may work best from the third week of the season until 2 or 3 weeks left in regular season for that exact reason. Too many team packing it in. And yes I totally agree, less picks is better. Way too much juice being lost on days with 20-40 plays even with a 60% winning percentage.

Cannon

Juice will kill this system.

ukbsktbll
    ukbsktbll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Only missing a few plays I believe I'm up around 18 units from his plays. Few rough days lately though but u can't expect everyday to profit. I have been following for just a few weeks

SimonSez
    SimonSez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    I'm gonna try to fade tomorrow.
    SimonSez system should be renamed CircaFadeSystem.

SimonSez

Simon Sez asks What time do the fades come out? lol

IAMWINNER

I can't wait for their fifty picks. How the fukk do you bet on fifty games in one day. Books love losers like these clowns and their proprietary betting systems. Did I just say proprietary...OMG

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he`ll be picking less games today

soxwin
    soxwin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7162

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar77 View Post
    I think I read it on his new message board that the system may work best from the third week of the season until 2 or 3 weeks left in regular season for that exact reason. Too many team packing it in. And yes I totally agree, less picks is better. Way too much juice being lost on days with 20-40 plays even with a 60% winning percentage.

the break even point on -110 bets is 52.4%. That 2.4% over 50% makes up for juice lost. Anything over 52.4 % you won't lose regardless if you had 1 million plays. The juice doesn't kill you if you make too many plays, the juice kills you if you make too many plays while hitting less than 52.4%. If you guarantee me that I would hit 55% no matter how many plays I put out, then more plays is better because you will just make $$$ faster. The reason people plays less plays is it is harder to hit a winning % with more plays.

ElLoco23
    ElLoco23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by soxwin View Post
    [/b]

the break even point on -110 bets is 52.4%. That 2.4% over 50% makes up for juice lost. Anything over 52.4 % you won't lose regardless if you had 1 million plays. The juice doesn't kill you if you make too many plays, the juice kills you if you make too many plays while hitting less than 52.4%. If you guarantee me that I would hit 55% no matter how many plays I put out, then more plays is better because you will just make $$$ faster. The reason people plays less plays is it is harder to hit a winning % with more plays.
    Perfectly stated. Which is why I would rather hit 55% of 1000 plays a month instead of 70% of 100 plays a month. For a $100 flat game player thats making $5500 instead of $3700.

BigDofBA

Problem is, the dude has been under 50% for over a week. You will lose money faster that way as well.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

15 plays on the way boys and girls.......Fade or follow.

Joe Dogs

I believe thats 15 plays for the day.........As opposed to 40.

Good luck

darkstar77

I can't wait for their fifty picks. How the fukk do you bet on fifty games in one day. Books love losers like these clowns and their proprietary betting systems. Did I just say proprietary...OMG
    Only 13 plays today

SimonSez

Simon sez he has 14 plays for today, 6 are 3star plays. Check out my thread if you want to win!

BigMama
    BigMama's Avatar Become A Pro!

great day for all

Joe Dogs

Has anyone been tracking line movement with LGOs plays.

Just curious to see how plays have gone when the line has moved against a play.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this.....BOL

darkstar77

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Dogs View Post
    Has anyone been tracking line movement with LGOs plays.

Just curious to see how plays have gone when the line has moved against a play.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this.....BOL
    Honestly I think lines have moved in his favor more often than not. Sometimes by as much as 2 pts an hour or so before tip.

man7892005
    man7892005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

hi, can anybody tell me where i can find the plays for today????

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by man7892005 View Post
    hi, can anybody tell me where i can find the plays for today????
    WinnersCirca.com

IAMWINNER

For FVKK Sake they are on VTECH. I wanted to play VTECH

Plays for 3/5
    V Tech +3'
    WV-3'

IAMWINNER

I knew I should have taken Clemson

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

For FVKK Sake they are on VTECH. I wanted to play VTECH

Plays for 3/5
    V Tech +3'
    WV-3'
    ChickenShit

IAMWINNER

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    ChickenShit
    I wanna kill myself...Why God

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

VaTech and the bottom 5 match up with VV.

V Tech +3'
    WV-3'
    S Car. +6
    Troy +6
    Stpetes -2'
    UCLA -2
    Rice +1'
    Nova+9'
    Utep -1
    Ncar -1
    S Hall+1
    Unc Ashville +5