I have watched so much basketball its hard to consider these teams cindarellas because they look so much better than alot of teams thats ranked or have been but i really really like these teams, i wont include teams i havent seen play more than 5 times.

Oakland- Benson is a beast, there guards are athletic, can shoot, and dont make mistakes. When they went to Tennessee and played they showed the ability to fight back on the road and heart. They wont be an easy out I will be on them first round no matter who they play.

Old Dominion- The defense and rebounding they bring is sick. I love to watch there games, i cant even consider them a cinderella because they will prolly have a 7 seed, i thought they would take a step back without Lee this year but there better. If a team can run on them they might struggle but you play halfcourt game against them you lose. By mid second half you can see there opponents want out of there.

Fairfield- I love this team because of the chemistry they have and they have some big time college players on there team- I dont think any pro prospects but they can play any pace, well coached will be extremely tough out.

I dont like Utah State at all or Witchita St and want to watch Coastol Carolina more before i comment.

Long Beach State can score a ton but they have no defensive mentality at all.

I really hope Norris Cole of Clevland State and Faried from Morehead get in the tourney i just dont think they have anybody around them at all.