HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Georgia Tech -5?? LMFAO

This team hasnt won a conference game in a month. Thats 6 games, three home, and 3 away.

In 13 conference games, they have only won three games in conference. That includes Wake Forest, UNC, and V-Tech. How V-Tech, and UNC lost is beyond me. The important stat is these were all @home .

UNC shot 27% from the field
    V-Tech shot 39%. Though V-Tech only plays 7 players, due to massive attrition of their roster. They had a 3 point lead going into halftime, but became gassed in the secondH. V-Tech had 4 players, that played 36 minutes or more.
    Wake Blows, nuff said.

The crux of my post is that Georgia Tech can lose to anyone, and cant beat a rug with a broom.

The fact that Georgia Tch is laying -5 worries me though, because it could mean that Georgia Tech is the play. If you know what I mean.

Thoughts???

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    This team hasnt won a conference game in a month.

The crux of my post is that Georgia Tech can lose to anyone, and cant beat a rug with a broom.

The fact that Georgia Tch is laying -5 worries me though, because it could mean that Georgia Tech is the play. If you know what I mean.

Thoughts???

Virginia just played 'an emotional game @ home' sweeping the series w/ vtech....mayb let down spot for them???

i mean come on, they have no "quality" road wins since the beginning of the year, i.e: vtech, minny...

right now im leaning GTech...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

yeah, like last night, South Carolina lost 4 in a row at home and 5 in a row total.
    then they all of a sudden step up and beat Ole Miss.

ji03
    ji03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

I like Virginia getting points. I think they are a little bit better and they aren't playing too badly.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

its a revenge game also. For GT. Game really scares me.

In addition to GT being bad, their coach has a lifetime contract. Nice job by his agent. Horrific job, by the GT athletic director.

jds07v
    jds07v's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

First look, I don't think that GT should be laying 5 to Virginia. But that said, I don't trust Virginia, especially on the road. I only trust 2 teams in the acc, that being north carolina and duke. Nobody else plays anywhere near to consistent basketball for a half, let alone an entire game.

Pass is my play

kbm222
    kbm222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    This team hasnt won a conference game in a month. Thats 6 games, three home, and 3 away.

In 13 conference games, they have only won three games in conference. That includes Wake Forest, UNC, and V-Tech. How V-Tech, and UNC lost is beyond me. The important stat is these were all @home .

UNC shot 27% from the field
    V-Tech shot 39%. Though V-Tech only plays 7 players, due to massive attrition of their roster. They had a 3 point lead going into halftime, but became gassed in the secondH. V-Tech had 4 players, that played 36 minutes or more.
    Wake Blows, nuff said.

Thoughts???
    Sounds like you just talked yourself into a "no play" here. This game is a "no play" for sure. Or just flip a coin and bet it. LOL

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Quote Originally Posted by kbm222 View Post
    Sounds like you just talked yourself into a "no play" here. This game is a "no play" for sure. Or just flip a coin and bet it. LOL

FR3SH like UgHH
    FR3SH like UgHH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1194

i think the play is GT...the biggest no play today should be DEPAUL/ST JOHN'S(no fuckin' clue there)

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on

Virginia covered every Half, and won straight up

I got on them +3.5 2ndH.

GT's coach is horrible, and the team has no talent. No potential to improve either.

CindyCryBaby
    CindyCryBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2143

such shit teams.... hewitt is terrible