$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Minny

Minnesota looks like they should be good to go tonight IMO.. I don't think Michigan St. has turned the corner yet to being a good team. Minnesota's Mbwake (? however its spelled), Sampson, and Iverson should eat alive a banged up Mich St. frontline.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

MSU's front line is banged up?

Iverson is worthless, FTR.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by $Burm$ View Post
    Minnesota looks like they should be good to go tonight IMO.. I don't think Michigan St. has turned the corner yet to being a good team. Minnesota's Mbwake (? however its spelled), Sampson, and Iverson should eat alive a banged up Mich St. frontline.
    I'm not taking a stand on this game, but there is a flip side. Minny has really struggled since losing both of their ball handlers/play makers...Nolen and Joseph. Tough one in my estimation.

$Burm$
    $Burm$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Roe and Green both aren't 100%, Roe has been suffering from a nagging knee injury and Green is coming off of a flu virus i believe

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/a...e-still-ailing

Iverson isn't very good, but he's still a big body to bang down low. There's no answer for Mbwake, that guy is a beast.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

can't get a handle on this game ... as much as I liked Minny coming into this year I just can't trust them at this point

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Im on Mich St. Lucas is playing much better and Minnesota has been terrible as of late.

chunk
    chunk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19168

Quote Originally Posted by mlb View Post
    can't get a handle on this game ... as much as I liked Minny coming into this year I just can't trust them at this point
    I live in the Twin Cities and tend to agree. They NEED Nolen to come back from the foot injury. Still a dangerous team, but won't have any consistency without a PG.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Quote Originally Posted by chunk View Post
    I live in the Twin Cities and tend to agree. They NEED Nolen to come back from the foot injury. Still a dangerous team, but won't have any consistency without a PG.
    def agree .. they look real shaky and inconsistent because they don't have the proper engine

madworld
    madworld's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I will bet against Michigan St. on the road when the spread is low until they cover. They are horrible on the road!!!