Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

5* POD 1H Purdue -PK-

5* 1H Purdue -PK-

Originally I was gonna pass on this play, as it seemed it was too unpredictable. Coinflip so to say. But as I was analyzing the match to see if the Ov 136 was a good play, I realized that 1H Purdue makes perfect sense. Yes, they're facing the #1 team in the country which EMBARRASSED them about a month ago. Exactly, EMBARRASSED. Down 20 @ halftime in Columbus. That's not just motivation, that's payback x10. Boilermakers have won their last 3 games after a rough stretch. And @ home they'll have the rockin crib backin them up. Boilermakers are undefeated @ home this year And has always had the lead going in the half. NOT gonna be any different today. Boilermakers are a great 1H team... @home and With the earlier beating they took in. Columbus last month, I'm sure they'd like to return the favor early. *Having just beat Wisconsin which had just brat Ohio St(in Wisconsin) The Boilermakers will also have the confidence to go along with the motivation. Great situation to be in, 1H Purdue to the bank!

1H Purdue Off avg*37.4ppg Def. 25.4 = 15.5 margin
    1H Ohio St Off avg 33.6 Def avg 30.6 = 3 margin*

-vai

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i agree with your rationale, and i'm an OSU fan. i won't be touching the Buckeyes today (though i'm considering the over). BOL to you.

gtboy
    gtboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea i love the chickens

DaColts
    DaColts's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1233

Your off your rocker today. Why bet against the # 1 buckeyes that match up well to the boilermakers or should I put the boilermakers don't match up well to OSU. Havent seen the bucks down at half of any game home or away

Vaioice
    Update your status
    Vaioice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by DaColts View Post
    Your off your rocker today. Why bet against the # 1 buckeyes that match up well to the boilermakers or should I put the boilermakers don't match up well to OSU. Havent seen the bucks down at half of any game home or away
    The results speak for themselves.

-vai