JJL
    JJL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Your best 10+ point dog play Sunday??

Lots of points on the board tomorrow....
    Kinda digging So. Alabama and NC State.
    Will LSU finally cover a game at home?? Or, at all?? Thoughts, lots 'o chalk.

JJL

I must say though, southern teams that go to Denver (See Louisana teams) seem to get gassed in the mile-high venue...

Counterfeit Cash
    Bets the under 95% of the time...
    Counterfeit Cash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

I've got my eye on PSU & GT..yeah, GT believe it or not.

I find it hard to take a +10 on PSU seriously after they beat Wisconsin in PA just two weeks ago.

As for the GT line (currently +21 ), That's more of a grasp at straws than anything...

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

No way in hell I'd bet either side of the Duke/GT game. I wouldn't be shocked if Duke won by 30+ or failed to cover.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

With GT its about matchups. Iman Shumpert and Glen Rice Jr. are the only viable scoring options, and Duke is known for its guard play so they will struggle, especially at Cameron.

Remember, even Northwestern beat GT by 20+.

I also would not touch LSU with a 10 foot pole.

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by Dukebluejms View Post
    No way in hell I'd bet either side of the Duke/GT game. I wouldn't be shocked if Duke won by 30+ or failed to cover.
    i'm with you on that as of now, but imma be itching in the morning if that line stays the same or gets bigger...if it does i'm taking it.

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    With GT its about matchups. Iman Shumpert and Glen Rice Jr. are the only viable scoring options, and Duke is known for its guard play so they will struggle, especially at Cameron.

Remember, even Northwestern beat GT by 20+.

I also would not touch LSU with a 10 foot pole.
    I'm taking the LSU line without question. They play hard for a team that can't seem to find a groove, and Florida is prone to drag ass against teams they should blow out of the stadium (guess that's the SEC way) Iam pretty confident that FLA will win, but that +10 is gonna be around when the 0.00's hit on the clock, mark my words.

JJL

KC-- thanks for the post. Followed you in NFL for a few nice streaks. Man, I miss NFL.
    Going to keep an eye on Ga Tech.
    PSU is interesting, the under may be gold if peri-130. I think the badgers football team scored more points half the games! (and lockdown D, and Bo tough as hell at home)

JJL

I agree, Alabama barely covered ?9 or so at LSU and barely covered in the last minute I believe.
    Florida classically plays to their competition.
    Hell, at this point in the season, I'm almost tempted to take all the points! (except maybe St Joes)

Counterfeit Cash

Quote Originally Posted by JJL View Post
    Hell, at this point in the season, I'm almost tempted to take all the points! (except maybe St Joes)
    That St. Joe's line scares me half to death, I want no part of it...Temple is hitting their stride at the right time...makes me proud to be a Philadelphian . I was sold after they stomped Richmond, didn't see that coming at all.

JJL

Temple has been spot on, the "Rutgers" of the Philly Phive for me. I always seem to be on the right side of Temple, or them for me. Finally won a BC game today though, first time on the right side of one of those in awhile.

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Counterfeit Cash View Post
    I'm taking the LSU line without question. They play hard for a team that can't seem to find a groove, and Florida is prone to drag ass against teams they should blow out of the stadium (guess that's the SEC way) Iam pretty confident that FLA will win, but that +10 is gonna be around when the 0.00's hit on the clock, mark my words.
    Florida, and "Blow Out" don't really go together now do they ?

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JJL View Post
    Temple has been spot on, the "Rutgers" of the Philly Phive for me. I always seem to be on the right side of Temple, or them for me. Finally won a BC game today though, first time on the right side of one of those in awhile.
    What is Temple strength/weakness this year ?

I always like to hear from people who have a lot of success with a particular team. Usually means they know their strengths/weaknesses pretty well if they win on/against often.

Mind giving me a little writeup ? Maybe I throw ya some points ? What do ya say ?

Counterfeit Cash

Decided since I had a little spare SBR change I would run a parlay on who I plan to pick tomorrow:

WagerType:PARLAY (11 TEAMS)
    Date: Team:
    Feb 20 CBB [854] LSU +11-110
    Feb 20 CBB [855] SOUTH ALABAMA +10-110 <-- gotta feeling this won't cover, I won't be playing it tomorrow
    Feb 20 CBB [857] ST. BONAVENTURE +10-110
    Feb 20 CBB [859] CLEMSON PK-110 <--
    Feb 20 CBB [862] TEMPLE -16-110
    Feb 20 CBB [863] NC STATE +10½-110 <-- this one is a lock for me
    Feb 20 CBB [865] PENN STATE +12-110
    Feb 20 CBB [868] TOTAL u145-110 (GEORGIA TECH vrs DUKE) <--took the safe way out, GT won't score alot
    Feb 20 CBB [869] UCLA PK-110 <--this one will hit, i'm sure of it.
    Feb 20 CBB [878] OLD DOMINION -5-110
    Feb 20 CBB [879] OHIO STATE PK-110
    Risking 6 SBR To Win 7360.20 SBR

hope the lines look legit in the AM, this could be a nice payday for me...lol.

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Georgia Tech +20.5 is my safest dog. Duke's largest margin of victory between these 2 teams in the last 10 meetings was a 19 pt. win @ Duke last year. A month later, Duke only won by 4 in the ACC Tourney. Duke was better last year than they are now and Georgia Tech hasn't been good in years. I don't expect this game to be "competitive", but I do expect a Duke victory between 14-18 pts.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by Joepbj View Post
    Georgia Tech +20.5 is my safest dog. Duke's largest margin of victory between these 2 teams in the last 10 meetings was a 19 pt. win @ Duke last year. A month later, Duke only won by 4 in the ACC Tourney. Duke was better last year than they are now and Georgia Tech hasn't been good in years. I don't expect this game to be "competitive", but I do expect a Duke victory between 14-18 pts.
    You are drunk. Put down the bottle. Look at Georgia Tech past games this month alone. Their margin of defeat looks more like the distance from Earth to the Moon.

rofacapper
    rofacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

What does the last 10 meetings have to do with this game? I like Duke to cover the number, Georgia Tech isn't any good right now. I'll probably also play the Duke team total, I can see them scoring at will in an up-tempo game but don't necessarily trust the Yellow Jackets to score enough for the over.

JJL

Taking:
    NC State +10.5
    LSU +11
    GA Tech +20.5
    PSU +12

Watching that OSU line closely, fishy line movement, see how it ends up closer to gametime. I follow the Big Ten quite a bit, OSU is superior, plays superior D and has more of an inside presence as Johnson likes to play outside for Purdue--main reason they got killed last game.
    ODU (based on recent conference matchups) and Denver (dominance at altitude, look at all those doble-digit wins!) look tough; SO. Alabama and Cleveland state just recently won me some cash so trying not to be biased....

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

taking tech aswell good luck on rest of your plays

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Quote Originally Posted by NYER5680 View Post
    taking tech aswell good luck on rest of your plays
    Look at the latter quote
    Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    You are drunk. Put down the bottle. Look at Georgia Tech past games this month alone. Their margin of defeat looks more like the distance from Earth to the Moon.

Milanboy
    Milanboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

St. Bonaventure has been better as of late. I'll put a small bet on them.

JJL

KC--Nice LSU my man.
    We should make picks more often!