chiliv5
    chiliv5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gunna Try Again!

Haven't posted any losers in a while, but with all the action I am going to throw a few out there today

Dayton +2
    I am a sucker for this team night in and night out. I can't seem to stay off the Flyers. Probably get burned again, but going to take a couple of points at home today.

Ten -4.5
    I just can't get with Georgia more than I like Ten. Ten kinda played around with S. Car last game, I expect they know they need to burry GA early, and I think their transition game can do that.

Missouri -5
    Another game I think can be a blowout. Iowa St is obviously better at home, Missouri I know is a terrible road team. The last time they played it was a 33 point Missouri win. I am thinking more like 10 today.

Bowling Green +3.5
    Y'town St played Akron and Buffalo early in the MAC. They both lost at Akron, and they both beat Buffalo. Y'town state beat them at home, BG beat them at Buffalo. I will take the points, BG maybe wins the game.

I have a few others I like-

App St
    Wisc GB
    Tenn Tech

Thoughts?
    Last edited by chiliv5; 02-19-11 at 06:58 AM.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Duquesne over Dayton...Dayton really doesn't have anything to play for as they don't really have a shot at the tournament, aside from winning the A10 tournament, this game is much more important for the Dukes...if they win out they at least might get an at large.

chiliv5

Yeah, you are right there. I am not sure what I am holding onto with this team!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Gonna have to disagree with ya on GA. I think theyll show up to this game.

chiliv5

I wouldn't be surprised. If I post plays they are instant fade material!

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Hey Chil. There's a post in the service area about ImAWinner you might find an interesting read.