Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

About half of the 25. CBB is down just like last year imo

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Quote Originally Posted by sicky123 View Post
    How good is vandy, anyways ? I see a lot of you picking Florida to lose early, but the dores just lost to Florida and were pretty lucky to beat Georgia.
    They lost on the road to Florida in OT. FL/UGA game went 2OT and took a miracle shot in OT just to force it to 2OT for FL

sicky123
    sicky123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Jay Bilas once made a very astute observation about college basketball. Unlike most sports, in college basketball offense wins championships. The average college basketball player's inability to hit a wide open jump shot more than 35% of the time is all the defense most teams will need. The team to win the tournament is usually the one who is least likely to have an off shooting night. In 2010 UNC won it all because Wayne Ellington just wouldn't miss. I saw SDSU get behind early to Wisconsin Green Bay and IUPUI earlier this year because of poor shooting. You can't trust Florida State's jump shooting as their loss to Auburn shows. Cuse has never been known for jump shooting, either.

Other than that, I really really want to believe Texas is for real but I'm still not 100% sure you can trust a Rick Barnes coached team.
    Whats wrong with Barnes ?

I have always considered him one of the better coaches out there actually.

5ammy
    5ammy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Xavier. They either disappoint or exceed expectations.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Early exits from Uconn, Nova, Cuse, UNC, Florida, and Utah State

First 12