Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Seton Hall +3.5

Back to basics here.......I can pinpoint square bets pretty easily that the books are begging you to take and Villanova is a square bet in this scenario. Seton Hall playing well recently and being at home, I actually think Seton Hall should be a 1-2 pt. favorite in this spot. Take the 3.5 as a gift.

I also have a play on Wichita St. ML parlayed with Butler ML >>200 to win 215. Looks like everyone is all over the Shockers -6.5 but I think that's too many to lay with Evansville tough at home (10-2) and playing well as of late.

Also leaning toward Northern Iowa -2.5 (looks fishy at first but they've slipped as of late) I think talent wise, they beat Bradley by 5-7 pts. in this road slight favorite spot.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

Was thinking the same thing, Villanova owns Seton Hall, last win for Sh was 2004. A must win for Seton Hall.

Good find, trying to get +4.

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

i actually got it at 3. line moved just as I bet it. Awfully fishy line move since like 80 or 90 % of the bets are on Nova. Kansas St. had only beat Kansas 2 out of the last 44 games, and they won last night. Seton Hall stays close in this one I believe. BOL to us.

hanco21
    The Lord of No Rings..AJ Smith Egomaniac
    hanco21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2119

sometimes its nice to be lucky

TrapperDapper
    TrapperDapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4733

I had Nova. Can't believe they gave up that huge lead, and then missed that last foul shot for the cover.