JA's Winners
    JA's Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough lost yesterday still up over 5 units the last two days..tonight I have a huge bet on Minnesota, this team is on the road but is fundamentally better than penn state and has more talent.

Minnesota -2.5
    vs Penn State 7 units

Parlay 1 unit: Spurs +1.5, Alabama -9, Clemson -2.5, Clemson under 130.5, Richmond +6.5

Sorry about yesterday but I think everyone should tail the Minnesota bet if not even the parlay. BOL. What are everyones thoughts?

Dutch Royalty
    Dutch Royalty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well JA after your first post I thought maybe you were legit, but after yesterday it just goes to prove you're just another noob tryna act like he knows what he's talking about...amateur hour at it's finest

JA's Winners

dutch i havent seen you pick anything yet.......

Dutch Royalty
    Dutch Royalty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fair enough JA in that case gimme the opposite of any of your picks and I'll be well on my way

hkssupra69
    hkssupra69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1266

or you already tailed him and youre well on your way to losing money. some people just put up threads to keep track bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Royalty View Post
    Fair enough JA in that case gimme the opposite of any of your picks and I'll be well on my way

JA's Winners

hks... you have no idea what your talking about, it was one bad day. tonight will be like the first night. Minnesota will definately win and prob my parlay as well

CUSEFAN2010
    CUSEFAN2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

minn game seems like a sucker bet....and ur chasing i see biggest bet yet, pen st is the play

First 12