OnTheLine1234
    OnTheLine1234's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to go with the Machine!!!!

George Mason is for real!!!

If you have been lucky enough to see any of their games via live stream or in person, you would already know this is a special group of players and coach...both of which fly under the radar!!!
    Jim Larranaga has assembled a dual threat balanced team. They will work the ball inside out with discipline and bang the 3 pointer too!! The defense is non stop, and eventually wears its opponents down.
    George Mason can score points..in bunchs!! It can turn a 7 point deficit to a 8 point win in matter of minutes!!
    You know what the worst thing for opposing teams and coaching staff is? The players are sold on the system!!! and they come to play anywhere anytime attitude, and win!!!

George Mason has won 20 or more games five times under coach Jim Larranaga, the latest being this year. In addition to a record tying 11-game winning streak, the Patriots had won 13 consecutive home games and recorded 18 double-digit victories this season through Feb. 13.

Junior G Andre Cornelius scored a season high 25 points and hit a career high seven 3s in the process while defeating UNC-Wilmington.
    Junior Ryan Pearson led a quartet of Patriots in double figures against James Madison as the reigning CAA Player of the Week scored 15 points. Mike Morrison fell one short of a double-double in two categories, chipping in nine points and nine rebounds.

George Mason +1 (10 Units) Locked in!!

Good Luck to Everyone!!!
    Last edited by OnTheLine1234; 02-15-11 at 01:05 PM.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea i am on this good luck, vcu lost bad saturday too

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

I hope it hits. They're riding a 12 game ATS run? Pretty sick. I am actually not playing this game.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

I missed the ATS run. only teams in shitty conferences can go on an ATS run like this. Books can miss adjusting for those types of teams, because no one is betting the teams.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

i like to bet the crappy teams. vegas messes up with the unpopular teams, wish there was more threads about the unpopular teams like college of charlston, long beach state, creighton, eastern michigan, etc. info on some bad teams like lsu would be super helpfull too.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

CAA is a legit conference :P

I think you can definitely find more of an edge in the non "BCS" conferences.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

They have two good teams a year. Not legit by any means.

OnTheLine1234

Quote Originally Posted by HoulihansTX View Post
    I missed the ATS run. only teams in shitty conferences can go on an ATS run like this. Books can miss adjusting for those types of teams, because no one is betting the teams.
    Houlihans, have you been riding the George Mason money van?

These conferences are great value, because the books don't follow them as much as the higher ranked confrences Big East, ACC Etc. So they leave a greater amount of error on the + - side of the line in each game. If you take the time...do your homework and follow these confrences they are again a great value IMO!!
    Last edited by OnTheLine1234; 02-15-11 at 01:08 PM.

Jive
    Jive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

All due respect, if you think the CAA is a (crappy) conference, you are not paying attention. They aren't a BCS conference by any means, but they have some outstanding wins this year, spread among 6 or 7 teams. Mason has been playing the best (and they are the most talented), but they have also played the easiest schedule. Would play them heavy if they were at home, but I will pass this one.

I've been telling you guys often, the CAA is a money machine. The teams are undervalued out of conference, and the divergent styles in conference makes picking winners in January and February much easier since you can pick apart matchup problems regularly. You are leaving a lot of money on the table by not paying attention to the Colonial.

OnTheLine1234

Quote Originally Posted by Jive View Post
    All due respect, if you think the CAA is a (crappy) conference, you are not paying attention. They aren't a BCS conference by any means, but they have some outstanding wins this year, spread among 6 or 7 teams. Mason has been playing the best (and they are the most talented), but they have also played the easiest schedule. Would play them heavy if they were at home, but I will pass this one.

I've been telling you guys often, the CAA is a money machine. The teams are undervalued out of conference, and the divergent styles in conference makes picking winners in January and February much easier since you can pick apart matchup problems regularly. You are leaving a lot of money on the table by not paying attention to the Colonial.
    Thank You Jive!!! An even better write up then my short paragraph!!!

OnTheLine1234

Easy money!!! Every week with George Mason!!! Hope everyone was on them with me!!
    I doubled down on the ML when it popped at 2!!!