lbjfan1923
    lbjfan1923's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lbjfan1923 ncaa 2011 picks

I am doing a 5 point teaser on Ohio St +5 and ND -1

Reason why I did this no way ND loses to a horrible South Florida team. ND has 4 guys avg double digits in the scoring column and almost 5 guys. South Florida is just a horrible shooting team with only 2 guys in double digits. I look for the Irish to win by double digits. No for the Bucks there is a lot of talk about them coming out and losing this game. Even though they are undefeated I think they have something to prove that is they deserve to be number 1 in the nation. It will be a close game the bucks have lost 7 straight in Wisconsin. I look for that to be snapped today as the buckeyes stay undefeated and win by 5 against the Badgers.

Good Luck Everyone this is first play I have made all year just started beating but help out other people who bet. Follow me as we continue our winning ways I might also put my NBA picks on here as well.

lbjfan1923

Forgot to add I parlayed it 20 to win 15 good luck

Djtrikee
    Djtrikee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Nice picks, Close to my Picks, I had 3 teamer NotreDame ML, Louisville ML, OSU +3

Good Luck to u

lbjfan1923

1-0 As parlay hits That was a scary game I am a huge buckeyes fan and disappointed right now up 15 and blow it. I figured they would win by 5. When up that big you have to keep feeding the ball to sullinger no way you lose that way. Buckeyes have been up big every game this year and let teams come back this needs to stop if they want to win it all.

Right now I am looking at plays for NBA I will let you know what I am doing so far doing research on Mavs ML and Spurs ML I will get back to you guys if I parlay those two for my play. Lets keep the winning ways going

lbjfan1923

Second play Dallas ML and Spurs ML bet 40 to win 61

Spurs have not lost back to back at all this year. They are playing a weak Wizards team I expect them to bounce back after their horrible performance against the 76ers the other night. Also people are scared of this Dallas line take it folks they are a way better team. They now have Peja starting which makes there bench stronger. Off the bench they have barera, marion, terry and haywood that is unstoppable. I feel very confident on this parlay I recommend playing it. Time to keep the winning ways going. Good Luck everyone

lbjfan1923

2-0 Good start today made some nice cash I hope some people are following me on my plays. I will let you know tomorrow if I take anything I have to do some research again before I lock any play in. Lets keep it rolling.

lbjfan1923

Play of the day is Miami ML putting 50 on it I put a point and half to get it at -1. The reason I am taking the heat they are 0-2 against the celtics this year. They have something to prove and they are on a hot streak right now. Also the celtics are banged up with a lot of injuries. Daniels,Shaq, Jermaine, West are all out also Nate Robinson might be I remember last game he got hurt and never returned. If celtics get in foul trouble this game will be over fast since the celtics bench is weak. I am feeling good about this bet and I see miami winning by double digits today. Good Luck everyone and lets keep the winning ways going.

lbjfan1923

Its time to do work lets go HEAT after this victory I will be doing another play later today just look on here for another play.