EASTCOASTCAPPERS
    EASTCOASTCAPPERS's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best and only way to bet basketball

What im going to do is put up my best picks and with all the cappers here we will narrow them down to the best picks. These will all be moneyline picks unfortunately for those with weak stomachs this ride is not for you. I win and I am trying to show the light to my fellow cappers you can win too! Please be real and true with your help and comments we dont need any false data. We are looking for the highest strike rate possible for this to work. In the last 10 days I lost 2 for 16 or something like that clipping $1200 bucks! Here we go lets ride it out!!!!

2-11
    Ncaab
    St peters

NBA
    Char
    Mia
    Mem
    Ind

thfootball
    thfootball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7659

I've taken my share of loses with small moneylines with home favorites, but will continue to bet them. Today i went with a spread parlay. good luck.

Have to start looking at tomorrow, get my pen and paper out and start writing down possible picks to win, i hope...lol

thfootball

What's you handicapping theory besides Dartboard

whoops, had my theory posted in the wrong area. good luck to all.
    Last edited by thfootball; 02-11-11 at 06:14 PM.

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

You should do ML underdogs instead, theres so much more value in that Each night big and small underdogs cash. I think if you heavily research and analyze all this 'data' you can find the correct plays each and everyday..

EASTCOASTCAPPERS

Here we want to dig for the best bets with the most sensible moneylines so its not necessary to just pick one game we need the best picks on the board the more picks the better strike percentage. Just the best of the best with everybody involved on this forum chiming in we should get some quality. We are the true gamers but we keep getting caught on the rope a dope from page to page. Looking for the next best system there is no long term system. Math is math winners win we just have to find and invest in the best and most sensible risk and return. Thats it ride the wins and shake off the loses our accounts are going to look like stock tickers but hey we are investors not bettors here. The bettors can stay on the other 1000something pages on here.

If we can achieve one loss every 10 pick we get paid so basically lets win.

What should stay what should go.

2-11
    Ncaab
    St peters

NBA
    Char
    Mia
    Mem
    Ind

EASTCOASTCAPPERS

Here we want to dig for the best bets with the most sensible moneylines so its not necessary to just pick one game we need the best picks on the board the more picks the better strike percentage. Just the best of the best with everybody involved on this forum chiming in we should get some quality. We are the true gamers but we keep getting caught on the rope a dope from page to page. Looking for the next best system there is no long term system. Math is math winners win we just have to find and invest in the best and most sensible risk and return. Thats it ride the wins and shake off the loses our accounts are going to look like stock tickers but hey we are investors not bettors here. The bettors can stay on the other 1000something pages on here.

If we can achieve one loss every 10 pick we get paid so basically lets win.

What should stay what should go.

2-11
    Ncaab
    St peters

NBA
    Char
    Mia
    Mem
    Ind

thfootball

I can't bet too many games. It's too costly for me, but if you can afford it, best of luck