BrewMaster
    BrewMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by Heandog View Post
    Dont leave now SCREW THOSE A HOLES very much appreciate your thread GREAT WORK

^^ What he said

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Dont do it

khaden
    khaden's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1124

Quote Originally Posted by dozer View Post
    assholes will ruin everything. even a f'n thread. i am 83-43-2 for the year. wtf can i do??????
    ignore the idiots like nocoin already stated they are sent here to stop people from winning money. Us against the books that's all that matters

k1ko
    k1ko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1166

Dozer,

plz ignore the negativity. You have personally saved me some money and i'm definitely grateful. Starting last week I been on such a bad run that I was quickly down 12 units by the week end. It seemed like everything I picked was going the other way. So i started tailing some of your plays and have gained a few units back. Even your bad days are better than my best days from last week . Please keep posting, you aren't going to hit a home run every time. Trying to make money off sports betting is not a sprint, its a marathon.

10dollawinna
    10dollawinna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

you are one of the few good cappers left here, these f**kers try to run off anyone who post a winning record

iMxth3xbossx5000
    iMxth3xbossx5000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

assholes will ruin everything. even a f'n thread. i am 83-43-2 for the year. wtf can i do??????
    Not to sound like a dick or nothing bro, but I see no negativity in your thread so I'm kinda wondering where all this is arising out of??

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

Ya - please don't! Any negative in game comment I make is directed at the TEAM! I would never criticize you for the plays. I have made good money off your plays the last couple of days (just started following), and thrown points your way in appreciation.

Keep it up!

jackmyhoggoff
    jackmyhoggoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

IT'S a TREND THAT HAS BEEN GOING on HERE for quite sometime . JUST IGNORE the IGNORANT !! YOU CAN SEE THE PLAN THEY HAVE & MOST TIMES IF NOT ALL, IT WORKS !!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

D I have been following you. Your dining a great job hang in there your a winner!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

D I have been following you. Your doing a great job hang in there your a winner!

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not the hate thats posted on the thread, but the hate in the private messages. it really doesnt upset me, rather, i just dont need to deal with it.

i will continue to post for those that actually follow. if it continues i will just give picks out to those who private message me and are appreciative and/or respectful.

gramps
    gramps's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some of us appreciate your posts and gives us games to take a second look at. Ignore the idiots

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

You're a solid capper Dozer. Your plays are always appreciated. Keep it up buddy!

BebeRebozo
    BebeRebozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Hi, I really appreciate your work and knowledge. I loathe the haters bashing you for what they don't know what for! How can that be. Seems like it's common practice in this forum/maybe every forum in the www to diss somebody. So sad. But that's what most of people are like. Small nuts m*th*rf*ck*rs!! Don't be impressed with those. Continue and ROCK! They will see, shut their mouths and hold their heads in shame!

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

First 123