Why is that not a good sign

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Pitt's very deep

GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I personally am on WVU i don't like that so many other posters are as well but what can I do... No coincidence this lines up pretty perfectly to be a monster play on WVU all except for the fact that Gibbs is out..

1.We have TOp 5 team that is hot that is now a dog
    2.WVU just got embarrassed by Nova and is now a favorite
    3. Public has managed to change the favorite in the game

Believe it or not the fact that this line has changed from west virginia favored to pitt favored is actually good for west virginia... Check it out or start to check it, change of favorite games when the public changes the favorite, the team that was the intial favorite wins almost 70% of the time...

Like I said the only thing that isn't good is that gibbs is out, but I'm still rolling with WVU

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    I personally am on WVU i don't like that so many other posters are as well but what can I do... No coincidence this lines up pretty perfectly to be a monster play on WVU all except for the fact that Gibbs is out..

Believe it or not the fact that this line has changed from west virginia favored to pitt favored is actually good for west virginia... Check it out or start to check it, change of favorite games when the public changes the favorite, the team that was the intial favorite wins almost 70% of the time...

Like I said the only thing that isn't good is that gibbs is out, but I'm still rolling with WVU
    I'm on WVU pretty big -- just don't like the movement at the moment.

GemSportsPicks

Yea I here you, in most cases I would agree with you espcially since Greek is probook and I do respect there line moves... If line was different and it moved like say 4 went to 6 i would be more scared, with the change of favorite stuff though I wouldn't be to worried... The only thing you get screwed out of is juice, cause now you could be playing WVU at even odds.

"Sic"'s Avatar Become A Pro!

WVU...chicken dinner

head_strong
    head_strong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

You do know Gibbs plays for Pitt?

Anyway to prove this statement?
    "change of favorite games when the public changes the favorite, the team that was the intial favorite wins almost 70% of the time..."

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Couldnt careless

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

actually I'm pretty happy.

I cant stand when popular belief lines up with my thinking.

GemSportsPicks

Quote Originally Posted by head_strong View Post
    You do know Gibbs plays for Pitt?

Anyway to prove this statement?
    "change of favorite games when the public changes the favorite, the team that was the intial favorite wins almost 70% of the time..."

I cap much differently then others at this site, I don't like to bet against teams that have reported injured player... People think this is the way to go, it is not... The line is adjusted accordingly sucking all the value out of the game... So yes I'm well aware of who gibbs plays for, and I wish he was playing so I could ahve just taken WVU at +140 instead of -110

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

big time players injuries are bad for the longterm but most teams can pull together in the short term... agree with gem sports picks, however wvu gets in done tonight at home

GemSportsPicks

I agree with you as well Louville, I'm on WVU tonight, but I wish Gibbs was playing... Teams pull together in the shorterm because when a star goes down lots of times the ball seems to move better, and players move more... That being said if Pitt was home, I would probably like Pitt, I don't think they will be able to pull it togethr tonight.

bondi_slacker
    bondi_slacker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

I agree with you as well Louville, I'm on WVU tonight, but I wish Gibbs was playing... Teams pull together in the shorterm because when a star goes down lots of times the ball seems to move better, and players move more... That being said if Pitt was home, I would probably like Pitt, I don't think they will be able to pull it togethr tonight.
    sorry to ask, but is gibbs playing tonight????

Romanov
    Diapason Knells
    Romanov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

ATP123
    ATP123's Avatar Become A Pro!

said yesterday he would be out 10-14 days, seems like this should be WV all night long

greenshark11
    greenshark11's Avatar Become A Pro!

im gonna stay away from this game... but leaning toward wv

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Too stubborn to back off my WVU bet.