sportman1313
    sportman1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

uab vs. tulane

Hey, don't really follow the conference usa but was looking into UAB -4.5 against tulane....they've dominated them as of late and tulane is just horrible. They are at home but does anyone follow these teams or the conference close enough to give some insight?

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok... i will use this as an example of a thread yesterday........ doesnt involve you sportman really, so dont even pay attention. tulane wins this game, if not, a definate cover imo. "line is waaaaay off" accompanied by rlm.

lets see if the pub or smart win .

sportman1313

see dozer...the reason why I'm hesitant is because I do believe that most will jump on uab to win this one easily. By all accounts, they should win it...but the line also scares me off for some reason. Plus, Tulane have lost many games in a row and I think they're due for a strong performance, and at home I think it's certainly possible.

Thanks for your input...don't know these teams too well but wouldn't doubt tulane covering and outright winning it. Not playing it

dozer
    dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hoped i just helped you and didnt screw you, but i know the pub went 12-0 yesterday.... Do you think that will happen again????

sportman1313

lol, I'm with you brother....nah, I stayed off it. I just have a feeling that today or tomorrow will be a day of upsets in basketball...both in pros and in college ball. We'll see how it goes tho, thanks tho for ur heads up and input. Definitely helped hearing it from someone else too

dotheopposite
    dotheopposite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

Think games like this are easier to call when you follow the line. So..no reason line should be this low and UAB should cover..but if the line is moving in TULANE's favor..watch out!!

sportman1313

wow, uab is tearing them apart lol...shoulda stuck with my initial gut then. It's all good tho...but wow, A&M are playing like they actually want to lose the game lol. A darn shame, have them for 2h. dotheopposite...i agree with you, following line movements are indeed key in such games.