El Stugoto
    Shot Caller
    El Stugoto's Avatar Become A Pro!

Large play on Ga Tech

2-0-1 on large plays. This tech squad is young so they have struggled on the road, but they have been very strong at home. They have especially played well at home in the ACC winning all 3 games by an average of 23 points. One of those wins was against the tarheels which we are now seeing that they are a much better team then most expected. Techs defenses has been very good at home, and I don't see why that will change today. The tigers, on the other hand, have been terrible on the road. Shit, they only scored 47 points at Virginia on weds night. Wrong team is favored here.

Get it

hankcream
    hankcream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5458

I like the play alot, especially after Tech was able to comeback from the big lead Miami had and cover this week, they are moving forward and Clemson looks like they are mailing it in this year.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by hankcream View Post
    I like the play alot, especially after Tech was able to comeback from the big lead Miami had and cover this week, they are moving forward and Clemson looks like they are mailing it in this year.
    Agreed. Techs young squad has looked very comfortable at home. Let's get it bro

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea but they played a month ago and clemson won by 25.

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    yea but they played a month ago and clemson won by 25.
    Yea, but again, they are young. They are a much better team now, and they are a waaaaay different team at home

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

clemson won big last meeting ,but i do like the under /gl

El Stugoto
    Shot Caller

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    clemson won big last meeting ,but i do like the under /gl
    Good luck on the total play bro

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by El Stugoto View Post
    2-0-1 on large plays. This tech squad is young so they have struggled on the road, but they have been very strong at home. They have especially played well at home in the ACC winning all 3 games by an average of 23 points. One of those wins was against the tarheels which we are now seeing that they are a much better team then most expected. Techs defenses has been very good at home, and I don't see why that will change today. The tigers, on the other hand, have been terrible on the road. Shit, they only scored 47 points at Virginia on weds night. Wrong team is favored here.

Get it
    Better luck next time. Those large plays haven't been kind to you lately.

BOL in the future.