asian.executive
    asian.executive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Saturday Bankroll Builder + Highest Rated Game of Season

I have 15 Brandon Lang writeups saved on my laptop. I read them to get into the Lang mind frame. Here we go!

Saturday Bankroll Builder + Highest Rated Play of Season

Have to keep fighting along. In this business you have the market movers and those who get moved by the market. I am a market mover. Yeah I know we dropped 11 dimes on Thursday and dropped 16.50 dimes on Friday. -27.50 dimes going into Saturday. Am I mad? Yes. Did we catch some bad breaks? Yes. But if you think I am going to stop and cry about it then you have the wrong handicapper. I know some of you will say I am chasing. That is fine as you are entitled to your opinion. I am the professional here who has to analyze the information and I am not going to pass up an easy Saturday card simply because I am down -27.50 dimes in 2 days. In this business you have to go with your gut and act on information. Scared money is dead money and I am no one's trick as my good friend Redd says.

25 Dimes - Dayton

This is my big play alert. Highest rated game this season!

LaSalle has problems at home. 25-53 ATS is their problem which is why I am releasing my biggest play of the season on Dayton -1.5. Dayton is 8-3 L11 on the road ATS. Can't argue with the stats I presented. 25-53 at home is terrible and I do not see this trend ending. Let's cash the easy ticket with Dayton for 25 Dimes this Saturday.

10 Dimes - Georgia Tech

Georgia Tech came back from down +20 points on Thursday to cover the number against Miami Fla, a game we lost. Even though we lost I was impressed with GT's fight and professionalism as athletes. On Saturday they are a slight dog at home vs. a decent Clemson team who is 15-7. Clemson however is a 1-5 SU on the road and 4-11 ATS on the road. Why are they a -1 pt favorite? Good question, but let's not dwell on line mistakes. The home team in this series is 7-2 ATS L9. For Saturday my money is on Georgia Tech for 10 dimes as the slight home dog.

10 Dimes - Atlanta Hawks

31-18 Hawks at 13-35 Wizards. Atlanta wins this game and covers the small number. Washington is 5-13 ATS L18 games. Atlanta is 7-2 ATS in this series. We could go on and on about this matchup but it is obvious that Washington is the worse team. 10 Dimes Atlanta -3.5.

asian.executive

If you research and review Lang's history of picks he always goes against a team that lost for him last game and he seems to take the team that beat him last game. He is a train wreck of a handicapper.

asian.executive

Are there SBR people like this here? In my country it is a problem.

asian.executive

Jimbo6
    Jimbo6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

dayton is a pk on sbgglobal.com.

GoggsViggs
    shinpu tokubetsu kogeki tai
    GoggsViggs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 253

Like it bro

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

georgia tech is a dog because clemson beat them by 25 points 1 month ago.

asian.executive

Damn, -11 dimes down the drain. In this business you have to keep your head up. Not the first time I have lost and not the last time. Two more games on the card. Let's get that needed momentum to go into Sunday.

Pumpkin Head

DaOutlaw1x
    DaOutlaw1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Dayton looking good bro. Just kicked back watching no wager here gl