mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State vs Michigan

Ohio State is number 1 they didnt have a strong game vs NW. They will come out guns a blazin'. Mich played well hosting them. Why is the line -16 and 2/3 public on Mich??? Ohio State will play with authority. Not liking the cover maybe by like 5 as we've seen in NBA even though the Cavs suck they can back into a +16.5 cover vs the Magic being down by 20 at halftime. I like the -9 1H line. OSU will be up big and maybe play soft in the second half winning anywhere from 13 to 21. So the 1st half would be the play.

Ohio State -9 1H

hokieskins1
    hokieskins1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

idk about that. michigan will come out strong against the number one team. I see it close at halftime and Ohio state pulling away to win by at least 15

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mcwmiamisc View Post
    Ohio State is number 1 they didnt have a strong game vs NW. They will come out guns a blazin'. Mich played well hosting them. Why is the line -16 and 2/3 public on Mich??? Ohio State will play with authority. Not liking the cover maybe by like 5 as we've seen in NBA even though the Cavs suck they can back into a +16.5 cover vs the Magic being down by 20 at halftime. I like the -9 1H line. OSU will be up big and maybe play soft in the second half winning anywhere from 13 to 21. So the 1st half would be the play. Ohio State -9 1H
    Why would they play soft. I doubt Thad Matta is gonna tell the team to let off the gas. This is a huge rivalry, OSU will either run it up or stink up the joint like they did against NW.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

I love ohio st at the half they should by 20

hugh4310
    hugh4310's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Michigan will keep this close the whole game. People are not very bright for taking OH ST first half or game. I see Buckeyes winning by 4-6

mcwmiamisc
    mcwmiamisc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vegas is very smart the line wouldnt be that off. OSU big!

CBASS
    BUCK FAMA
    CBASS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Sometimes it's sharp to be square. Michigan +16.5