Tower's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4571

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post

"I hated JJ RedicK, he used to dominate us. It grew from there."
    I agree 100% with this statement. As many times he fvcked NC State in the ACC championship game. f\*\*k JJ. I hate him and I will always hate Duke more than any ACC school in basketball.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by fishmonger View Post
    I agree 100% with this statement. As many times he fvcked NC State in the ACC championship game. f\*\*k JJ. I hate him and I will always hate Duke more than any ACC school in basketball.
    Hating somebody just because he's better than you just makes you a loser. Now if you want to hate him for his backne or poetry writing, go right ahead.

fishmonger
    Very sharp square
    fishmonger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by The Madcap View Post
    Hating somebody just because he's better than you just makes you a loser. Now if you want to hate him for his backne or poetry writing, go right ahead.
    I hate his sister to. I hate everything about him. And I thought you were a NC State fan? I hate who ever beats State. And who said I hate him because he was better than me? Better than me at basketball? Better than me at darts? And who you calling a loser?

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8030

Could care less about Maryland fans. Had some good years, but otherwise been average. Our only rival is UNC.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Over the last few years I have grown to hate Maryland worse than North Carolina. At least Carolina is relevant. Most Maryland fans (all that I have met) are ignorant trash. The have zero class. Remember a few years back when JJ was at the line and the whole student section was chanting "f\*\*k YOU JJ". No class.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Maryland not relevant? Only non-UNC/Duke team in the ACC to win a championship in 25 years and they're not relevant? That's going to far.

If anything, its the Duke fans who probably hate Maryland fans because Duke has lost to Maryland more than other teams.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Go blue devils

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Maryland not relevant? Only non-UNC/Duke team in the ACC to win a championship in 25 years and they're not relevant? That's going to far.

If anything, its the Duke fans who probably hate Maryland fans because Duke has lost to Maryland more than other teams.
    No, Maryland isn't relevant. That championship was 10 years ago. And it was the crappiest played final ever, against the crappiest final participant in the history of the tournament. And they've sucked ass ever since then, making the ACC look like shit.

Their record against Top 25 teams outside the ACC is something like 1-20 over the last ten years. Meanwhile they're constantly losing to scrubdicks like William & Mary, Morgan State, Ohio, American University, George Washington, Manhattan, etc. And they do the same shit in football. They always seem willing to prepare and play hard against good teams in the ACC, but outside the conference they show up like a bunch of loafing durndles and get their asses kicked.

Maryland blows.