I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

1.31.2011 Monday CBB, "51-26 ats It's time"

Hi, It's VR again. Hope alls good. There's just 5 lined games today and I'm not liking any of them.

Texas @ A&M looks very easy the way the Longhorns are playing, but the Aggies at home (12-0)
    and coming of an terrible loss on saturday to Nebraska. I believe it's best just to watch it.

Louisville @ G'Town, these two teams are playing well also. Anything can happen, in my opinion there isn't any type of an edge for gambling purposes other than the Hoyas playing on there own court. But as we seen the Cardinals don't care where they play.

Northern Arizona in my opinion is your best chance of taking a home favorite. They play well at home, but Northern Colorado is 7-1 and in 1st place in the "Big Sky Conference".

It's best to take a pass tonight and get ready for tuesday night. I've got 26 loses, not to sound like a jerk but it's time to start destroying the BOOK. Thats what I'm going to do.

NO PLAY FOR MONDAY 1.31.2011
    51-26 ats

DaOutlaw1x
    DaOutlaw1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1530

Good call winner

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Im on canisius and noco winner

TheRagingBull
    TheRagingBull's Avatar Become A Pro!

No play, no problem! Tomorrow will be worth the wait!

Winner - any insight or leans on the Georgetown/Louisville game? Just out of curiosity...i can get the line currently at 4.5 for the Hoyas

Thanks buddy

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Hey imswinner sorry about being right about the waves and dons..lets get more winners this week!!

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

got crushed Sat need a good week winner...

xelance
    xelance's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

agreed with the no play, that is what it seems like it will be for me. BOL to all

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

sounds good....this weekend with duke and washinton losing,,,showsd me how much home court matters..i like A and M

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

I need to be more disciplined as well so I'm happy to tail a "no play" good luck to us tomorrow! Thanks VR

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I disagree about there not being any edge to play G-Town tonight. With Louisville playing second roady after double Overtime game.. I see some value in G-town at home. If Louisville trys to run it should play into G-towns adavntage. Not huge Value but i see enough to make a small play on G-town -4.5 goodluck either way

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I like your thinking JimmyG.and I also think Tex and Gtown are solid plays tonight .. You don't just go into FOG ALLEN and win unless your a special team..this team is and believe me A&M is good But if home court is worth4 or 5 points in Basketball well Tex beat A&m by 20 a few weeks ago at there house.. I see a 8-12 point win for UT and Gtown I bought down to 4 think they win by 6-8 closer than the UT game...

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    I disagree about there not being any edge to play G-Town tonight. With Louisville playing second roady after double Overtime game.. I see some value in G-town at home. If Louisville trys to run it should play into G-towns adavntage. Not huge Value but i see enough to make a small play on G-town -4.5 goodluck either way
    Good luck !

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by soonerstud7804 View Post
    I like your thinking JimmyG.and I also think Tex and Gtown are solid plays tonight .. You don't just go into FOG ALLEN and win unless your a special team..this team is and believe me A&M is good But if home court is worth4 or 5 points in Basketball well Tex beat A&m by 20 a few weeks ago at there house.. I see a 8-12 point win for UT and Gtown I bought down to 4 think they win by 6-8 closer than the UT game...
    Texas A&M plays great at home, not good but great ! Seven years have gone by, thats the last time Texas won at A&M.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Hey imswinner sorry about being right about the waves and dons..lets get more winners this week!!
    Thats why I'm not a PRO ! But let me say, what I have coming I promise people will be speechless !

Good luck tonight buddy.

YOUNGBUCK

U like my plays winner?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by YOUNGBUCK View Post
    U like my plays winner?
    Your a good man Youngbuck !

Well if you read my write friday, I like Fairfield. I believe friday they just had an off night, there record overall and in conference state's there a very good team. I believe Canisius is having a down year, they beat Niagara on friday but still there haveing an bad yr. Good luck ! Thats all I can say, I hope you get a"W".

Northern Colorado who's 7-1 in the Big Sky and Northern Arizona who is also the class of that league even though there record is 3-4 in conference. No.Ari had some tuff loses, but there 7-1 at home. Tuff game both ways Good luck.

YOUNGBUCK

I hear ya winner thx for the support haha I like noco mainly bcuz they defend the three much better than northern arizona and they both shoot great hopin its just all wet balls from noco!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Yo VR how u feel about Fairfield -10 tonight, think they have a bounce back good win after the last close win, your thoughts?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

I haves canisus +10 great number...also like texas a&m and loiusville tonight

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Yo VR how u feel about Fairfield -10 tonight, think they have a bounce back good win after the last close win, your thoughts?
    I believe they bounce back in a big way tinight. The game just started, I'm seeing Fairfield cover.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Thats why I'm not a PRO ! But let me say, what I have coming I promise people will be speechless !
    Alright!

Rolling with hotter longhorn team tonight.

I'mAWinner

I do believe I know just enough to get by ! 51-26 ats

There would've been value if Georgetown was playing anyone other than Louisville and Rick Pitno. Coach of the year in the Big East !

What get's me to have an OK record is I stay far away from games just like this, of course as we both know anything can happen. But 70% of the time I select games that give me a cgreat chance of winning. Louisville @ Georgetown is a flip of the coin contest, Louisville is having a GREAT season at 17-5. On the road there great and there very young. There's not a handicapper on this earth that felt GREAT about this play tonight after there wager was placed.

jimmyg2727

I do believe I know just enough to get by ! 51-26 ats

There would've been value if Georgetown was playing anyone other than Louisville and Rick Pitno. Coach of the year in the Big East !

What get's me to have an OK record is I stay far away from games just like this, of course as we both know anything can happen. But 70% of the time I select games that give me a cgreat chance of winning. Louisville @ Georgetown is a flip of the coin contest, Louisville is having a GREAT season at 17-5. On the road there great and there very young. There's not a handicapper on this earth that felt GREAT about this play tonight after there wager was placed.
    Yeah...and I do more than get by.... just like Florida winning at georgia....but if you look at another thread you would know i hit a nice bet on an easy winner on the GT/Louisville Over 73 second half

by the way New Mexico was an easy winner too!!!! The pit is a hard place to win...

jimmyg2727

GT/ louisville over 73 huge winner ........Easy money ladies !!!!! goodluck I' a winner !!!

jimmyg2727

Just because there is value does not mean it is gonna be a winner....as u have seen 26 times this year...

jimmyg2727

Good luck tonight buddy.
    Far from it!!!

LarryF
    LarryF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speechless! I'm waiting winner!

southpaw74

Must be hard dragging around those big balls huh Jimmy...

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Got that Stags pick to hit VR, nice bounce back like we said...

jimmyg2727

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    Must be hard dragging around those big balls huh Jimmy...
    You know it !!!

Vol_Bengal
    Vol_Bengal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aren't you the one with the favored line... easy money, right?

Why would you go around on an internet message talking all billy badass?

armistel
    armistel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post

Is there a better place to do this?

Excited for this week winner! Let's roll!!!

jimmyg2727

Quote Originally Posted by Vol_Bengal View Post
    Aren't you the one with the favored line... easy money, right?

Yeah it was easy money on the second half OVER 73.5 !!!! As i posted in another thread at half time... And yes I did lose the GT-4.5 (like I said above there was enogh value in GT-4.5 for a SMALL play) I'm done talking about it.. Goodluck blindly following this wanna be tout!! have a good day!!

East Boston , MA

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights

Like ive said before we should all ignore the haters on here if no one responds they go away.....period

southpaw74

Yeah it was easy money on the second half OVER 73.5 !!!! As i posted in another thread at half time... And yes I did lose the GT-4.5 (like I said above there was enogh value in GT-4.5 for a SMALL play) I'm done talking about it.. Goodluck blindly following this wanna be tout!! have a good day!!

East Boston , MA
    Great job going 1-1...you are the greatest now i see why you are so full of yourself keep up the mediocre work buddy

12 Last