jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    Wow, close call with Harvard there...
    Really? How bout that. Looking worse off then we were for while.

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fairfield -20 loss

51-24 ats
    3-1 money line

Very sorry guy's, awful game. Very Sorry ! Saturday hopefully will be better for us. sorry

PP
    PP's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was Manhattan ML?

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Well, for my part I'm just creamy anyhow. I had Fairfield on small parley material and the Knicks are sucking quite amusingly. Meanwhile, my only straight of the night is canning the Grizzlies.

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

Rest of my plays today are the Magic 1h and game. Twolves 1h and game. Hoping those cancel out my losses earlier.

The Fairfield loss hurts since I went heavier on that than Harvard, but it's ok VR, we just gotta go at it again tomorrow!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Yea that Harvard number is now 10,
    the 9.5 was from Bet Jamica opening line.
    BetJamaica opened that game at 10.5 according to SBRodds.

I've only been checking for 3 days because someone said you know your stuff and the record is certainly impressive.

But in the 3 days i've seen you try to count a play you "talked" about as an official win on the record. Have a line from the Hilton that nobody had at any online book and now have another line that i dont see anywhere on your lean.

Not making any judgments yet, you certainly sound like you know what you're talking about and i like the analysis on plays. I just hope you dont have any wins in that record of yours with shady lines, that would not be very nice. Hope noone takes this as hate either, i think these are pretty legit concerns about someone sharing plays with the public.

skidaddy28
    skidaddy28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Manhattan ML +2300

nick22
    nick22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 788

vr, no problem i split and played the lean also

Big Foot
    Big Foot's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Fairfield is dead, not gonna happen. Lets move on to Saturday
    Now that's what I'm talking about, today is one day of many.
    Great Attitude

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Fairfield should've lost...they didnt deserve to win, playing that bad...I honestly cant believe they came back to win....I feel worse for Manhattan than I do for myself losing money!!!!!!!!

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner, TCU kicked off their team their top scorer, just letting you know.

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

fairfield was just a bump in the road...let's all have a winning Sat and Beat the Book any early games your looking at to get on before their is any major line movement????

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i got the Suns and the over tonight i hope they take it too thos OLD Celtics..gonna be hard though...

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Don't worry winner, we will bounce back tomorrow!!

NEXT SHOW
    NEXT SHOW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I stumbled accross this site around the middle of the NFL season. Sat back and enjoyed all this new wealth of knowledge in the betting atmosphere. Had to join tonight,to throw in my 2 cents worth, because of the complete lack of respect given a vast majority of these handicappers. Nobody twists my arm to do anything I don't want to do, IT'S ALL ON ME. The absolute hate and ridicule floors me. When its good everyone's happy, BUT let there be a down side and it's Katie bar the door. DEMENS, I have watched you jump in everyones crap, always negative and combative. WHAT AM I MISSING HERE?? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, IF SOMEONE MISS QUOTES A LINE, OR FINDS A BETTER ONE AT THE GIVEN TIME?? OR THEY MAKE A MISTAKE WITH THEIR WIN/LOSE NUMBERS... IT IS OBVIOUS AND SAD AT THE IMMATURITY AND TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT ON THIS SITE. Its also obvious at the vast majority of those ney sayers,always full of questions/putdowns, riding the wave when convienient, then a hater when losing. These people have no business in wagering on sports because its obvious they have no clue the meaning of GAMBLING. Had to say it.............THX DON'T BE A HATER GUYS.....GOOD OR BAD.................

NEXT SHOW

My previous comment was not meant to single out just DEMENS, It was making a statement to all those "HATERS" that wonder why people have had enough, given there effort and it only being recognized when its all good. BUT let them "sign off" LEAVE the forum and not post anymore then its PLZ COME BACK, PLZ................its never ending at the hypocrisy along with the immaturity........

ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

NEXT SHOW

Like i said, don't be a hater......want to talk about stats?? Demens? Look back at all your posts, you see very many at a boy, nice job, etc????? No, its mostly negative...... How bout 2076 posts since oct 22, 2010, you, thats what you have posted, 20 something a day???? Life is good, there is so so so much to be thankful for...............anyway, this right here is what i am 100% not for.........nomatter our choice in life, we are responsible for "me" what i decide to do. If i elect to do otherwise and get in trouble, or do something on anothers opinion, i can't blame it on you....................or anyone else, its my decision, nomatter what the line is, no matter what my pick record is, nomatter what my plays are.........

First 123