qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ucf +5

Hate making threads on individuals games cause ill prob end up losing... but im leaning central florida in this spot. going up against a memphis team that is 2-7 as favorites at home this year. After a 1 pt win at southern miss and 3 pt win at UAB, coming home doesnt get much easier for memphis. Central Florida had been playing the kind of defense that allows them to win tough games, until this recent 4 games skid. They have lost 7 straight though ATS, so that scares me.

Any thoughts??

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

im hoping they have a total for that game cause its 4of5 over in the series,

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Quote Originally Posted by qbsafety8 View Post
    Central Florida had been playing the kind of defense that allows them to win tough games
    Actually, Central Florida has been playing the kind of defense that loses home games to Rice and East Carolina, along with getting SPANKED by Houston. Both teams kinda suck at defense and are going to want to run. It'll be like a mini McDonalds All-American game.

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

UCF is one of my stronger plays today despite their recent struggles. UCF does have a very good defense, but their struggles have been primarily on the offensive end. Memphis plays an uptempo, not much defense style, which is the best possible situation for a team struggling on offense. This line is inflated due to UCF's recent performance. I capped this game around a pick or Memphis -1.

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Also don't forget 70% of squares on Memphis and line pushing to -5. I'm all over UCF. Check out my thread too...

qbsafety8
    qbsafety8's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn, not even close... luckily i stayed away.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Team is terrible. Cant believe they were ranked top 25 for a 2 weeks.