I have been invited to attend the Pro Bowl by a collegue of mine so tomorrow morning my family and I are heading to Hawaii for the week. At my wife's request, I will not be doing the blog until we return but I will be handicapping all games while I am there. My premium players will still be able to access all my plays as usual. My blog will resume on Feb 3 so tonight's play will be the last one for January. Good luck everyone!!

This is written on his blog, which states there are thousands of sports enthusiasts that read it. If I had a blog that thousands read on a daily basis, my wife would not be telling me to put it on hold. That would be how I would be paying for my family trip on a whim to Hawaii. Do us all a favor Johnny boy, take a picture of your pro bowl ticket, a shot of you and your family at the airport in Hawaii, maybe a shot or two of your hotel room and view. Just to let us know that this is all on the up and up. When you say you are bringing your family, does that include Claymoney, Dbell, BoneyT, and the rest of them? Sounds like you just need a break from your daily poundings. I will give you an A for effort.

Would like to know his plays for the day if anyone has them. His free play is not posted yet. Keeping track of his plays, and watching the ones he post and doesnt post. He positive unit standings seem to continue to climb even after losing day after day. Just amazing.