jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

And the beat rolls on!

I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Scott's playing but not starting. Reason for non-start is HC Brey wants him to come the bench because maybe he will get out of shooting slump.
    My information is spot on ! It comes directly from Sports Information Dept. The Big $ will get you anything !

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

i like George Mason/Delaware 1H over 60

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Het Biff, whats up buddy ? I really don't like tonights card, nothing really stood out when breaking games down. My leans right now are doing ok I guess. Hope all's good ! Very cold where you are ? I know it is.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    I love your Avater !

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

My information is spot on ! It comes directly from Sports Information Dept. The Big $ will get you anything !
    What do you play per game since they are all the same amount.

BiffTFinancial

Het Biff, whats up buddy ? I really don't like tonights card, nothing really stood out when breaking games down. My leans right now are doing ok I guess. Hope all's good ! Very cold where you are ? I know it is.
    me either. the games that i thought that i'd like, i ended up not liking. plenty of big cards to come. yeah, real cold here, great weather for sitting inside and watching hoops. man, Carlton Scott makes a huge difference for ND.

jaxson
    jaxson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Hey Winner, Great cbb season you are having. Can you please let me know where I can find your win loss record documented? You first post on SBR indicatd you were 0-0 ATS then all the sudden you were like 24-8 a couple days later.. Thanks

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff are u playing the over in the g mason vs.
    delaware game?

I'mAWinner

I'm very upset I didn't pull the trigger with Notre Dame ! If you read the write you'll see I had ND as a possible upset +10

but hey Tuesday is another day !

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winner you are awesome. Another winner with Notre Dame

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by jaxson View Post
    Hey Winner, Great cbb season you are having. Can you please let me know where I can find your win loss record documented? You first post on SBR indicatd you were 0-0 ATS then all the sudden you were like 24-8 a couple days later.. Thanks
    The 0-0 is a typo ! If you goto my Blog, every single play is on there !

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    delaware game?
    i'm playing the 1H over. i would play the game over, but i like the 1H over better. if 1H goes under, i may chase 2H over, which will give me a better shot than if i played game over to begin with. game over's good too, though, i think. BOL whatever you decide, pacocn.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw74 View Post
    What do you play per game since they are all the same amount.
    I just raised to 5 units last week, I started the season at 4 units per play. But I hit a goal last week and I raised. I set $ goals and once there met I'll raised a few bucks, but as of right now I'm at 5 unit's per play.

I'll stay at 5 for the rest of the season, once Dance starts I make a goal with money.

Easiest way to explain is, coming into season I want to make "X's" amount of dollars. When regular season ends, I see how far off I am and then in the Dance I will try to get to that goal. Last year I was $12,000 off and I hit that goal during Final Four, so I didn't wager the Championship game. I hope I put where you can understand what I'm tryingto say.

jimmyg2727
    jimmyg2727's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    Nice job so far......I like morehead +2 to get the win tonight after a very tough home loss..

Easy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morehead st +2 Dont be a square !!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Winner you are awesome. Another winner with Notre Dame
    I'm I allowed to add that "W" to my record ! It's a shame I didn't pull te trigger, another 5 units would've been cool. No-biggie !

P25
    P25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 822

I unfortunately went (small) with the Ball St lean instead of ND. Oh well. Looking forward to your play tomorrow Winner!

BathingApe
    BathingApe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 662

I'm very upset I didn't pull the trigger with Notre Dame ! If you read the write you'll see I had ND as a possible upset +10

but hey Tuesday is another day !
    Wish you posted that writeup and I listened to the voice in my head not to go against ND who has made me money lately. The 1h missed by one, damn missed fts. I give in today after this Kstate game. I took them 1h and game. I think they come hard today considering their season is on the line.

Look forward to tomorrow though!

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by jaxson View Post
    Just something quick, I'm not a tout, I'm not trying to sell you or any of the 2,000 people who come here daily. I opened a Google Blog November 8, 2010 when College Hoop's started because a close friend who is a tout begged me to do it so my plays would be documented. Have a 2nd proof of my plays other than in my office. The reason is because from Nov. to April I have no-life, college hoops is my life in that period. The truth of the matter is I'm trying very hard to do something very big with my life and college basketball.

There's zero reason for me to be untruthful to you or anyone here, there's people in this thread with me from jump ! So far today I've watched NINE college basketball games that were downloaded to me from the weekend, thats just a normal day for me. Except for the weekend, because there's 100 or so games, I watch many, many games on tape. Any questions feel free to ask. My record is spot on - my write-ups are pretty much spot - on ! Not talking garbage just letting you know, I work very hard to achieve this record.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    Wish you posted that writeup and I listened to the voice in my head not to go against ND who has made me money lately. The 1h missed by one, damn missed fts. I give in today after this Kstate game. I took them 1h and game. I think they come hard today considering their season is on the line.

Look forward to tomorrow though!
    I did post it, #1 post.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by P25 View Post
    I unfortunately went (small) with the Ball St lean instead of ND. Oh well. Looking forward to your play tomorrow Winner!
    Some days it's good to take off !

BathingApe

I did post it, #1 post.
    Oh I saw it, but if u had a good writeup I woulda loved to see it even if you weren't sure. Appreciate all the work though. I thought Pitt would be able to cover the half because ND starts slow. Unfortunately so did Pitt lol

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

i know you dont do professional sports...

but do you do college football?? figure with all the sports department info u get u should be able to use it to get info for college football also?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    i know you dont do professional sports...

but do you do college football?? figure with all the sports department info u get u should be able to use it to get info for college football also?
    College football, but stop in Nov.
    Some bowl games.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    delaware game?
    sorry if you or anyone else tailed that 1H over in GMU/UD, pacocn. i'm not going to chase the 2H over. i'm watching the game and Delaware looks like shit. lotta clanks.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just something quick, I'm not a tout, I'm not trying to sell you or any of the 2,000 people who come here daily. I opened a Google Blog November 8, 2010 when College Hoop's started because a close friend who is a tout begged me to do it so my plays would be documented. Have a 2nd proof of my plays other than in my office. The reason is because from Nov. to April I have no-life, college hoops is my life in that period. The truth of the matter is I'm trying very hard to do something very big with my life and college basketball. There's zero reason for me to be untruthful to you or anyone here, there's people in this thread with me from jump ! So far today I've watched NINE college basketball games that were downloaded to me from the weekend, thats just a normal day for me. Except for the weekend, because there's 100 or so games, I watch many, many games on tape. Any questions feel free to ask. My record is spot on - my write-ups are pretty much spot - on ! Not talking garbage just letting you know, I work very hard to achieve this record.
    Wiinner, does your friend who is a tout cap MLB games?

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by LockPickMaster View Post
    Wiinner, does your friend who is a tout cap MLB games?
    Yes, no-disrespect but SBR forum isn't the place to speak about it. I don't any negative attention in this thread about my-name / tout's. Please understand !

BathingApe

Winner, I know you can't post your blog here and I see you can't take PMs, can you link me somehow to your blog?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I love purdue +8 tomorrow...i actually think they have a shot at winning su...but ill take the 8

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

biff no problem i went small
    we will get em tomorrow and i didn't chase 2h

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyg2727 View Post
    Easy winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morehead st +2 Dont be a square !!
    Easy winner? They were down 10 at the half and trailed 70% of the game.

Playing this game was like betting heads or tails.

Small Timer
    Small Timer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 505

Winner, I'm glad some of your discipline rubbed off on me tonight. I was going to play Furman, but not confident enough to pull the trigger, Line movement scared me off taking Rider. But by taking the night off I also avoided betting on Pitt.

I've always known action for action sake is not a winning formula but seeing cappers like you stay disciplined helps keep me in check. Sometimes nice to just track who I was thinking of betting on and seeing whether it played out like I thought.

I could have went 2-1, but I could have easily only bet on Pitt, so I'm glad I took the night off, and reading that you had no play helped me make that decision so cheers.

southpaw74

I just raised to 5 units last week, I started the season at 4 units per play. But I hit a goal last week and I raised. I set $ goals and once there met I'll raised a few bucks, but as of right now I'm at 5 unit's per play.

I'll stay at 5 for the rest of the season, once Dance starts I make a goal with money.

Easiest way to explain is, coming into season I want to make "X's" amount of dollars. When regular season ends, I see how far off I am and then in the
    Dance I will try to get to that goal. Last year I was $12,000 off and I hit that goal during Final Four, so I didn't wager the Championship game. I hope I put where you can understand what I'm
    tryingto say.
    That makes sense but If they are all flat bets then why wouldn't they simply be 1 unit? What's a unit worth?

southpaw74

Quote Originally Posted by BathingApe View Post
    Winner, I know you can't post your blog here and I see you can't take PMs, can you link me somehow to your blog?
    FYI...just follow him on twitter

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

CANT find anything under twitter for i'mawinner what is it under

First 123 Last