agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Minnesota should be favored today

I'm surprised the line hasn't moved to Minnesota -1 at least. Still at Michigan -2. Michigan's defense has been playing even more out of position than their football team's defense over the last 2 weeks. They've lost 6 of 7 including some ugly, ugly losses to Indiana and NW. Minnesota will dominate the glass and Trevor Mbakwe will have a double-double even if he doesn't start. Blake Hoffarber will go for 20+ now that there's more shots for him with Devoe Joseph out of the picture. Michigan has won 4 in a row vs. Minny and the Gophers tendency to crash the boards could create fast break opportunities for Michigan but that assumes Minnesota will miss many shots which they won't with the egregious mismatch down low.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

You don't bet against an unranked home fave.

It's bad business.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Its not that I'm betting against an unranked home favorite, its that I don't think the unranked home team should be favored. Besides, I'm a Michigan fan and after watching them go the first 10 mins of the Indiana game without a single rebound and now they have to play one of the best rebounding teams in the country I'm obviously skeptical.

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minny got this easy

3GCOVERAGE
    3GCOVERAGE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    You don't bet against an unranked home fave.

It's bad business.
    You don't make rules about what to do or not to do. It is different in every case break the matchup down then pick the game or lay off.

ex50warrior
    ex50warrior's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25088

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    Its not that I'm betting against an unranked home favorite, its that I don't think the unranked home team should be favored. Besides, I'm a Michigan fan and after watching them go the first 10 mins of the Indiana game without a single rebound and now they have to play one of the best rebounding teams in the country I'm obviously skeptical.

Nice call; hope you made a few $.

Ch3fDan
    Go Blue
    Ch3fDan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Minnesota should've been favored. Michigan plays well against all these ranked teams, taking Kansas to OT and Ohio State down to the last minute. They need to learn to finish, they need to learn how to play in the first 10 minutes of a second half. It's getting old Mr. Beilein.