pdprodigy
    pdprodigy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Kansas State Wildcats at Texas A&M Aggies

Texas A&M just got destroyed at the hands of Texas this week on the road by 21 points. The Wildcats is a team that is so overrated it is unreal. Players leaving the team, no offensive moxie in the face of adversity and Pullen, the only scorer on the team. Bottom line is that with The Aggies is in a foul mood, they have one of the stronger home floors in the conference and with the defense that Texas A&M plays, Kansas State will have huge problems here today and they have under performed against tough teams and good defenses all season on the road, with their last debacle at Mizzou an example.

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

While I agree about the homecourt and kst's problems, this is a must win for state. Can't call this one.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

i'd be fading a&m, they are not a 10th ranked team. their 16-0 start or whatever it was is a farce. they will begin to regress and become who we thought they were. kansas state +5.5 is my lean. if kansas state was at home the line would be flip flopped. if this game was on a neutral court i'd all over the kansas state like stink on doo doo whatever the line would be (probably -1 or pk). good luck!
    Points Awarded:

pdprodigy gave thebestthereis 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pdprodigy gave thebestthereis 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

all over Texas A&M. Kansas State has given up IMO and A&M is fantastic at home

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

Must win doesn't mean will win ... Should be a good game tho

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I usually take the points in a game like this. K St is better than they have played and will show it today.