ThingsFallApart
    ThingsFallApart's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kentucky -5 & Colorado +4

How do these look?

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

It looks very atractive for me You can get Kentucky -4 now, but my bookie has -4.5, I will wait for -4

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Guys their is a reason why that Kenutcky line is dropping with over 94% of the bets coming in on them out of 1100 bets (per sportsinsight.com). The sharps are hitting this Alabama team that plays great basektabll at home. This matchup tonight is huge for Alabama since this could be a preview of th SEC champioship at the end of the season. It is hard to go on the road in conference and cover as a road favorite let along win outright. Becareful with this game guys my numbers actually have Alabama winning this game outright but I will play it smart and take the points. Good Luck guys!

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Indeed, Kenpom shows Alabama with some sick defensive numbers, best in FG% allowed, extremely high in blocks, and they force A LOT of steals.

That being said, I can't help but feel that if Kentucky can't win this game, then Kentucky won't win a single SEC road game, and they're not going 8-8 in conference play. Alabama has played decent at home but they got absolutely murdered by Purdue and their defense couldn't stop Providence, OK State, or Iowa.