GemSportsPicks
    GemSportsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Duke vs. Virginia Over 63 First half

I don't like half plays usually but can't pass this one, Duke coming off loss, they will come out firing, they could have 50 by themselves at the half, the problem is will Virigina be able to put up 13... hahaha

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL
    LolsMcwinsey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3893

my bad for hating earlier. i have respect for you now

GemSportsPicks

Its all good my man, I got off to hot start to the season was up about 8k, then I had two real bad days lost 6k, so i took about a month off... Now I'm back, I usually do good for the first week that I'm back. Got absolutely great play for you at 4 oclock.

GemSportsPicks

Well i couldn't have been anymore wrong on this one Duke can't shoot today,,, all wide open shots just not going down.

talnted
    talnted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

haha will UVA be able to put up 13... hahaha fukk you. lets go HOOOOOSSSS

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

what about 2nd half

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough beat Duke couldn't hit a three or would of cashed easily

GemSportsPicks

Yea you don't win them all, part of reason I end up stop posting is because of all the losers in these forums, that put spare change on games and just bitch and talk shit when they really no nothing about sports... Anyway yes this was a loser, would I take it again absolutey how often does duke go 1-14 from 3 along with countless missed layups... So yes everyone I LOST A PICK IT WAS A LOSER, I must be a loser. hahaha

Funkmaster no 2nd half from me here, I really only try to take plays a see an angle... Chasing games always is a dangerous propisition. Good luck

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

you feel strong about a 4pm play?

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

HAHA HEYYY LOLSMCWINSEY!! Been waiting to show yourself... So how much of a LOL was the New Orleans +2 2H pick now eh buddy?

Dummy. Thanks for your response to my winning bet... Funny how you don't show up back to my thread after you dissed my pick.

GemSportsPicks

Yes the 4pm is real good, just put it up, I'm trying not to hammer anything today, until I build a decent roll again. I've got 1k +7.5 and my trigger finger is itching to throw 500 on moneyline as well.. I'm trying my best not to do that but I'll let you know what i do.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    HAHA HEYYY LOLSMCWINSEY!! Been waiting to show yourself... So how much of a LOL was the New Orleans +2 2H pick now eh buddy?

Dummy. Thanks for your response to my winning bet... Funny how you don't show up back to my thread after you dissed my pick.

haha bro i showed up this morning. i didn't even remember posting that. yea you beat me and got me reaaaaaaal bad. but i still LOL at that pick

ridims

Quote Originally Posted by LolsMcwinsey View Post
    haha bro i showed up this morning. i didn't even remember posting that. yea you beat me and got me reaaaaaaal bad. but i still LOL at that pick
    hey keep laughing at that pick.. I mean.. atleast I make my own picks.

But you failed hard and your logic behind that pick is as dumb as you look. Who did you tail there? Did you actually pay for that pick?

If you look at how awful Houston is against better opponents and there last 6 games at home they were not the team to go with and were already down by 3 at the half. They can't defend and it was pretty obvious in the 4th quarter how bad they actually are. Taking Houston -2 2nd half already down by 3 against an obvious better opponent is just LOL.

Anyhow.. go on. I just wanted to rub it in your face even more.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

hey keep laughing at that pick.. I mean.. atleast I make my own picks.

But you failed hard and your logic behind that pick is as dumb as you look. Who did you tail there? Did you actually pay for that pick?

If you look at how awful Houston is against better opponents and there last 6 games at home they were not the team to go with and were already down by 3 at the half. They can't defend and it was pretty obvious in the 4th quarter how bad they actually are. Taking Houston -2 2nd half already down by 3 against an obvious better opponent is just LOL.

Anyhow.. go on. I just wanted to rub it in your face even more.
    Lol that bet was for .5 unit. And yes, i tail in basketball and i admit i know absolutely nothing about basketball. I also had a winning day yesterday only losing the rockets for the game and 2nd half. im all MLB and NFL

GemSportsPicks

Who you like in NFL today? I've been back and forth and back and forth, I actually am about to do something I never do and tease the games, cause i feel like all the spreads are spot on.

ridims

Lol that bet was for .5 unit. And yes, i tail in basketball and i admit i know absolutely nothing about basketball. I also had a winning day yesterday only losing the rockets for the game and 2nd half. im all MLB and NFL
    In other words.. You lost all your money and need to borrow money from your mom to tail someone else's bet today.

Tailing other people on this board will not make you profit in the long run. Making your own plays on your betting system will. Try to understand the sport before you bet on it..Even with your parents $.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

In other words.. You lost all your money and need to borrow money from your mom to tail someone else's bet today.

Tailing other people on this board will not make you profit in the long run. Making your own plays on your betting system will. Try to understand the sport before you bet on it..Even with your parents $.
    lol exactly. i went all in on rockets 2nd half.

ridims

lol exactly. i went all in on rockets 2nd half.
    keep betting on teams you obviously admitted not knowing anything about. real smart buddy.

stupid.

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

keep betting on teams you obviously admitted not knowing anything about. real smart buddy.

stupid.
    who are you on for football? 430 game

LolsMcwinsey
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GemSportsPicks View Post
    Who you like in NFL today? I've been back and forth and back and forth, I actually am about to do something I never do and tease the games, cause i feel like all the spreads are spot on.
    ravens +3, ravens/gb teased +9 each