jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

What are the oddmakers angle in this Game?

Western Kentucky -2 at home to Florida Atlantic.

I am really thrown off by this game. I capped this game and I have FL Atlantic winning by 1. Now Looking at some of the infomation in this game I am seeing FL ATL sits atop of the Sun Belt East Division at 5-0. Western Kentucky sits at the bottom of that divsion at 0-5. Western Kentucky is 1-6 ATS this year against teams over .500. Florida Atl is 3-0 ATS as a dog of 1-2.5 points. W Kentucky is 0-3 ATS in conference this year. FL ATL is 1-2-2- ATS in conference this year but they were a favorite in all of them except one of them. W Kentucky does average 6 more points per game at home then FL ATL does on the road but they also give up 5 more points at home then FL ATL does on the road. Oh yeah in Conference play FL ATL is only allowing 62 poinnts per game while W Kentucky is allowing 75 points per game. On the offensive side of the ball in conference FL ATL is averging 67.8 PPG while W Kent is averging 66.7 PPG. W Kent is 1-8 ATS this year after a loss. Usually when I see a game like this I am going to take a team like W. Kent because the books know more then any of us. I just could not go with a team like W Kent when I am seeing all these angles leading to FL. Atl...Anybody else seeing anything on this game that I am not. Good Luck to whom ever trys and play this game.

Blazermaniac
    Blazermaniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1027

Fl Atl is the better team but as of now heavy money is on W Kentucky. If this holds....the play is Fl Atl. Don't be fool by the 79%...these are just mini bets. Be a long time til the game starts. Watch money movement til then. BOL.

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Oh yeah that line is still sitting at 2 with majority of the bets coming in on FL Atl. I completely understand that their is some sharp money on this W Kentucky team I am just lost a little bit with why would W Kent be the favorite in this game. Like I said I would usually jump on W Kent when I see this kind of line but man this W Kentucky team is ugly this year.