jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

NCAA Basketball 1/12/11

Picked up a nice win last night with N Illinois as a 6 point dog getting the outright win. Here is what I like today.

Tulane +2.5....I do not like the defensive play I have seen so far from Utep on the road this year. They are allowing 77.6 games away from home this year and if you take out the two games that were on a Neutral Court they are allowing 87 points per game. They have played 3 true road game this year and all three of those teams, (BYU. UAB & NM ST) all average 74 plus points per game on their home floor and now they get Tulane who is averaging 80.7 points per game at home through 8 games. Tulane sits at the top of the Conf USA standings right now and I am sure they are not going to give that up without a fight tonight on their home floor. With taking Tulane tonight we get a team that is forcing 2 more turnovers per game then Utep, A team that turns the ball over 2 times less at home then what Utep does on the road. Tulane Averages 11 off rebounds per game at home while Utep avgs just 8. We should see more second chance points from Tulane tonight then Utep. My numbers actually have Tualne winning this game outright. Since I know I do not have good luck I have to take the 2.5 points because if I play the moneyline Tulane would lose by 2.

Good Luck Everyone!

XFactor09
    XFactor09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

I'll roll with that... Lets see if you can make me some money today

jeepsguy004
    jeepsguy004's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

X,

I hope I can make you and myself some cash on this one.

Good Luck Buddy!

Mattn3236
    Mattn3236's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should add Syracuse moneyline. It is looking good.