jn0425
    jn0425's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ncaab 1/10-1/16

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and looking for as much help as possible. I plan to start posting one play per day. College basketball is pretty much my life until April so I'm willing to share my profits with everyone. Tonight however, I have no plays except for a lean on North Carolina A&T. NC A&T is the better rebounding team, and the home team in this matchup which I think will make the difference. In the past three matchups between NC A&T and Bethune-Cookman, the home team is 3-0. As I mentioned this is only a lean. No NCAAB play tonight2
    I do however love Auburn tonight and will post them as an official play for tonight to substitute for us fellow degenerates who can't bet basketball tonight. Thanks again guys.

AUBURN -130

jakenoss
    jakenoss's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice to see more people on the site, I also like Auburn. NC A&T looks like a good bet btw. BOL

jn0425

hey, that's why its only a lean right? oh well, didn't pull the trigger on the bet anyways. and auburn was a winner, so I can officially call myself 1-0 on the site

jn0425

Tuesday Night's Big East Play!

Ok guys, I hope someone's at least reading this thread. Anyways, I have a play for tonight that I like a lot. UConn and Kemba Walker are taking on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights. I'm a huge Big East fan so I've been watching both these teams so far along, and the clear difference between these two is the big men in the paint. Rutgers' only big man is Gilvydas Biruta, he's actually pretty good...but the power in the paint ends there. Biruta has also been struggling getting in foul problems in Big East play, and besides Biruta Rutgers next option is a Sophomore. As for UConn, the obvious is the impressive play of Kemba Walker, who I think Rutgers will not be able to stop. Overall, I think the Huskies being home and being the better team will take care of business in a game they should win. I'll say the Huskies win by anywhere from 15-20 points.

UCONN -11

LET'S GET OUR FIRST NCAAB WIN ON THE SITE!

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

good luck and welcome

jn0425

Hey, Heandog glad to see someone's watching along. Great game for UConn right there, of course Rutgers had to start playing at the end to make me a bit nervous but a win is a win.

UCONN -11 WINNER

Can't wait to watch this Illinois vs. Penn St game, this game should tell us a lot about both teams. Penn State has been solid at home this year, and Illinois had the one tough road game against Iowa, so this game should tell us who to bet from here on out. Will be back tomorrow with another play!

BOL

jn0425

hey Heandog, nice to see someone's reading this thread. How about that first win!!!! Rutgers made it a little scary at the end but i'll take any cover we can get!

UCONN -11 WINNNER!

Looking forward to this Illinois vs. Penn St game, should tell us alot about both teams and where they stand in the Big Ten. Penn state is a solid home team while Illinois is just a very solid team overall, if Illinois can win this game it will prove they can win on the road too. I'm gonna be watching this game and paying heavy attention. Will be back on tomorrow with another play.

BOL

jn0425

WOW. hell of a game last night between Penn St and Illinois, definitely taught me a lot about both teams. Penn state is not a team you wanna bet against at home, especially when you're laying points.

As for today, I have several early leans but I will post an official play later today.

These are just leans!

HOFSTRA -4
    WICHITA ST -3
    SAN DIEGO ST -4
    PITTSBURGH +2.5

BOL!

jn0425

Hey guys, tonight i'm gonna take the home favorite Aztecs against the Rebels, main reasoning be that the arena will be packed tonight for a home conference game, not to mention an undefeated team. No team in the the Midwestern Conference at this moment is good enough to beat the Aztecs besides BYU and Jimmer Fredette. The public has been spot on in NCAAB lately and that's good for us as the line has moved to 5.5 since opening at 4. I believe the Aztecs will control this entire team, and win by a convincing 10 points AT LEAST.

I'm also gonna play on the Pride of Hofstra tonight, being that once again the line has moved in our favor to 4. But I'm not going to post this as a play because Towson is home anything can happen, but I see Hofstra dominating this game.

San Diego State -5.5 Buy the hook if you like, haven't decided whether I'm going to or not.

BOL!!!!

jn0425

HOFSTRA -5 WINNER!!!

Let's hope San Diego State can get this win tonight and keep this record going!

BOL!

jn0425

[B]SAN DIEGO STATE -5.5 WINNNERRR!!!![B]

Gotta love winning by the hook. Yesterday was a great day, if you didn't notice my leans went 4-0. It's nice to gamble when you're hot, but you gotta keep control. Wagering different amounts on bets and betting a huge card is always gonna end up losing you money. If there's one thing I've learned it's that the Books hate the gambler who plays one large play a week, and love the gambler that puts in 10 plays a day. So stay smart whoever is following this. I've got a busy day at work ahead so I won't be on until later (pending boredom).

EARLY leans for today:

Rhode Island +10
    Minnesota +3.5
    North Texas -12

Not sure which one of these I'll pull the trigger on, but I will do more studying and see you guys later.

3-0 on the site

BOL!!!!

jn0425

Honestly guys I don't like the card at all tonight, the leans are all moving opposite of our favor which bothers me even more. Not worth putting a play out there and hurting our record, take the night off and start fresh tomorrow. Weekends are where all the money is in NCAAB anyways

BOL!!!

jn0425

wow, rhode island and minnesota win as dogs, but North Texas doesn't cover so my leans go 2-1. Oh well like I said, not worth throwing money out there for no reason, even us degenerates gotta be smart sometimes.

Tomorrow's a small card so we'll see what happens.

BOL!