CBB: 2-2 -0.113

Game: Pepperdine at Miami Florida (Friday 12/31 00:00 CET)
There's no doubt about the difference between these two teams, however personally I doubt that Miami Florida is good enough to be a 17 points favourite against a team, which ain't actually that bad. Pepperdine is 5-10 SU so far but they've been good against the spread, going 6-5 ATS so far and they're 3-2 ATS being double digits underdog. They've got no chances of a straight up win of course but I feel that they're solid enough to keep the game close till the end; my projected line is about 12 points in here. What's more Waves have been responding very well after losses, having 4-1 ATS after following SU loss and as well 4-1 ATS after following ATS loss in last game. On the contrary Miami Florida seems to be overestimated a bit because even though they started season in good fashion and have got solid 10-3 SU record so far, they are neither superior nor dominant team and they were unable of making blowouts so far. They were bigger favorites only once and didn't cover -9 spread against Rice, winning just by six. This line is an overreaction cause of Hurricanes very good record but I don't think this team is ready for huge wins - they might be good enough to get close wins, however double digit ones aren't expected.
Pick: 1 unit on Pepperdine +17.0 @ 1.909