[COLOR=#000000 ! important] CBB: 1-0 +0.935

Game: New Mexico at Texas Tech (Thursday 12/30 02:00 CET)

I don't get this line, totally. New Mexico is way better team, they performed a lot better so far, so besides the fact they're away, I don't see any weapons for the hosts. Firstly, Texas Tech has been hugely overestimated so far because however they're 6-6, they went 1-8 ATS so far and the trend will continue in my opinion. They're 1-3 SU in last four, including one win over horrible Texas Arlington, which particularly doesn't count. This team has just lost at home against TCU (which is worse than New Mexico) by four and however things aren't like that, it's some kind of an indicator. Guests 10-2 SU and 6-3 ATS so far, playing nicely and has a tough defense, allowing just 64.1 points per game. Guests defensive end is just bad as they're allowing 77.3 points per game and are going to have huge troubles against potent Lobos offense. They're just after surprising loss against Northern Iowa, which ended eight-wins streak and it's a good game for a quick bounce back. Red Raiders are in big struggling mode, perimter is non-existing and defense ain't a threat for opponents, so I've got better team winning the game - really clear match-up for me.
Pick: 1 unit on New Mexico -2.0 @ 1.909
[/COLOR]