The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

George Mason at Dayton

CBB: 1-0 +0.935

Game: George Mason at Dayton (Thursday 12/30 02:00 CET)

These two teams have both started season exceptionally well and actually it wasn't expected to see them 9-2 and 10-3 respectively. In fact I don't see much of a difference between these two besides froncourt, which is more effective for the Dayton. They're slightly better team and defeated a bit stronger opponents so far, so with home-court advantage, -2.0 is still short, though it was even better when opened at pk. Both teams were winning against the spread so far, being 7-2 ATS and 5-2 ATS respectively, so neither of them is overestimated, however bookmakers didn't give too much of a credit for home factor. I'm talking about that cause of 2-6 ATS for the Partiots in last eight road games. Dayton is 8-1 there and their confidence is boosted after a road win over very dangerous Seton Hall as an eight point underdogs. What's more Flyers are 2-0 SU against this opponent in last two head to head. Hosts are going to win this one and however it might be close, they ought to beat the spread.
    Pick: 1 unit on Dayton -2.0 @ 1.952

LockPickMaster
    LockPickMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!

GM is 9th in the country in offensive rebounding.

The Expert
    The Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2905

Didn't know that but when I saw them, they were mediocre on defensive end in the paint. Let's see how their froncourt plays today

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

all over Dayton as well

Chong Wizard
    Chong Wizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Good Luck I like the Dayton play also