I'mAWinner
    I'mAWinner's Avatar Become A Pro!

12.29.2010 Tuesday CBB, Niagara @ Drexel

12.29.2010 Tuesday CBB, Niagara @ Drexel

Hi all, it's VR again. Hope everyones Christmas was great. I went home for 3 days, happy to be back home in my home office watching college hoop's. As I write Purdue is just draining 3's over Michigan, I don't like playing early morning plays because it effects my studies for the rest of the card during the day. So as I write I'm 31-13 ats, during holiday weekend I went 1-2 ats. I was walking around my mothers house psst off ! That was then, new week, it's time now. conference play is here and this is my bread and butter, there's some GREAT value during conference hoop's.

Tonight I'm going to play a non-conference game MAAC vs. CAA ! Niagara @ Drexel, I'm 1-0 ats playing with Drexel and B Flint this season. Drexel is a decent basketball team, years past this Drexel team is know for playing down to there opponent. There older now and there's great leadership on this basketball team. FOUR returning starters for Drexel, 3 of them are seniors. Gerald Colds ( 17 ppg last 3 ), Daryl McMoy, Samme Givins ( leds CAA with 11 boards pg ) and one of my favorite players in the country Chris Fouch ( 19 ppg ) Chris can play for any team in the country.
    Niagara is a mess, there last few games there shooting 33.3 % from the floor. There last outting they shoot 4 for 25 from 3, not to good. Drexel will take it to Purple Eagles tonite, Bigtime !
    The only draw-back with playing this contest, NO TV ! I have directv with college hoops package and I get almost every game, but not this one. That's Su_ks !

DREXEL -16
    31-13 ats

Good luck to all !

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Im on Drexel...

Tomasitas
    Lithuania
    Tomasitas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

GL I do't like these big numbers, my only play - Rutgers

slimpickins
    slimpickins's Avatar Become A Pro!

going against a hot RAS tonight
    you got a better line becuase of it but he is 12-0 in his last 12 picks so I am tailing him on the other side of this game.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

ROFLMAO its ******* 22-3 in the first half with 7 minutes still left lol! Thats hilarious!

pacocn
    pacocn's Avatar Become A Pro!

very nice call u r a winner

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

I'mAWinner

DREXEL -16 winner

32-13 ats

It's awsome when games go as planned ! If Drexel keeps there heads screwed on correctly they can and will make a great run in 2010-11.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    going against a hot RAS tonight
    you got a better line becuase of it but he is 12-0 in his last 12 picks so I am tailing him on the other side of this game.
    With all-do-respect my friend all of my wagers are conducted at "The Las Vegas Hilton" nobody on this planet helps me with me getting a line or an edge or anything.

Please don't come on this thread and mention anything about those BUMS in the "Service Area",

I will go up against any-single one of them. I do this for a living, I promise you this, Not one of those So-Called Pro's-Caps-A-Game-As-I-Do !

No hard feelings, but please lets not mention those in this thread, thank you sir !

pacocn

any feelings on the marist vs. pennsylvania game today?

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Nice job pal.

slimpickins

good call last night I'mAWinner
    I give you props for the correct pick, it was an easy winner from the tip off as well.
    I did not post RAS pick to bash you and feel your comment is over the top.

Fact is RAS moves lines you do not, so to not have any idea of what is causing 1 - 2 pts. in line movement on a small game is rather foolish on your part in the long run.
    Doesn't matter where you played your bet the line moved on this game becuase of RAS everywhere.
    I congratulate you on your record and hope you keep it up, not saying anyone in the service area is better than you, just stating the facts that this one capper moves lines and he was on a 12-0 hot streak.

I will not bring his name up again and hope he goes 0-12 as I have no vested interest in his record or plays.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by slimpickins View Post
    good call last night I'mAWinner
    I give you props for the correct pick, it was an easy winner from the tip off as well.
    I did not post RAS pick to bash you and feel your comment is over the top.

Fact is RAS moves lines you do not, so to not have any idea of what is causing 1 - 2 pts. in line movement on a small game is rather foolish on your part in the long run.
    Doesn't matter where you played your bet the line moved on this game becuase of RAS everywhere.
    I congratulate you on your record and hope you keep it up, not saying anyone in the service area is better than you, just stating the facts that this one capper moves lines and he was on a 12-0 hot streak.

I will not bring his name up again and hope he goes 0-12 as I have no vested interest in his record or plays.
    Hey Slim, Your a gentleman. I don't post my unit amout because if I did, there would alot of name calling and bashing. It's best that all of my secrets remain secrets including my name. Slim I promise with all my heart and soul, my word is bond, if I was to post my name, you and EVERYONE on this web-site would know me.
    Let's please end it there, I love college hoops. From November 8th until April 6th this is all I do. I go from my home office to the Las Vegas Hilton daily and thats it. This is my life for that amount of time, you can mention anybody's name you want I don't own this site ! LOL. I just want to say that I take this very serious, please stop by every-single day and say hello buddy.

I'mAWinner

Quote Originally Posted by pacocn View Post
    any feelings on the marist vs. pennsylvania game today?
    Stay far away, I guess Harvard and Penn are the class of the Ivy. But as you know with teams like this anything can happen.

There's some great games on the board today to choice from. Good luck my friend.

slimpickins

I appreciate you sharing you game insight on this forum and look forward to following your thread!

pacocn

Winner thanks for the insight and look forward to
    seeing your play today, very interesting card.

I'mAWinner

Thanx Pacocn ! Working on todays stuff. Will post in a bit.

pacocn

im ready

BennyTay
    BennyTay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    Hey Slim, Your a gentleman. I don't post my unit amout because if I did, there would alot of name calling and bashing. It's best that all of my secrets remain secrets including my name. Slim I promise with all my heart and soul, my word is bond, if I was to post my name, you and EVERYONE on this web-site would know me.
    Let's please end it there, I love college hoops. From November 8th until April 6th this is all I do. I go from my home office to the Las Vegas Hilton daily and thats it. This is my life for that amount of time, you can mention anybody's name you want I don't own this site ! LOL. I just want to say that I take this very serious, please stop by every-single day and say hello buddy.
    Your name is Sal Capri and everyone knows it. Willie, why is this not without a doubt proof? He is saying he is Capri!!!!

BennyTay

Quote Originally Posted by I'mAWinner View Post
    With all-do-respect my friend all of my wagers are conducted at "The Las Vegas Hilton" nobody on this planet helps me with me getting a line or an edge or anything.

Please don't come on this thread and mention anything about those BUMS in the "Service Area",

I will go up against any-single one of them. I do this for a living, I promise you this, Not one of those So-Called Pro's-Caps-A-Game-As-I-Do !

No hard feelings, but please lets not mention those in this thread, thank you sir !
    Every exclamation point is one space from the last word in the sentence, just like Sal does ! Coincidence?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wow Benny! You're obsessing over this aren't you?! I think you've proven your point. Anyone can see that he pads his record and he's always "self promoting". So what's the big deal?! Gonna waterboard him to get a identity confession?! Leave it be....

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

hahaha...Who cares, if you dont like it, dont play it.

BennyTay

Quote Originally Posted by firehoyt View Post
    Wow Benny! You're obsessing over this aren't you?! I think you've proven your point. Anyone can see that he pads his record and he's always "self promoting". So what's the big deal?! Gonna waterboard him to get a identity confession?! Leave it be....
    Your right. sorry

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Your good Benny, lets just do our own thing...Thanks for looking at though...