coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone else like Michigan State vs Syracuse?

I played MSU ML -140 earlier today and just think that the Spartans definitely have a better team than the Orange. I wasnt that impressed w/Syracuse at home vs NC St on Saturday and just think that MSU is a class above them.

Anyone else like MSU in this spot?

homerbush
    homerbush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3780

Yes I like them here. With that said I have not decided yet how I am going to bet it or how much.

Primet76
    Primet76's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

I love MSU tonight. I am a huge SU fan and I honestly believe they are a very, very average team this year in no way deserving of their ranking.

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

MSU has everything on their side: size, talent, depth, but most importantly scoring. Cuse can't score, period. Sure that zone defense causes problems and MSU tends to be turnover prone, but that's only an issue vs. teams that can run. Cuse isn't going to run they're not as deep or as talented offensively as MSU is. Besides, Izzo is a good enough coach to figure out how to handle the zone. Also, Cuse is a notoriously god awful free throw shooting team. Cuse has his home court, maybe.

I'm putting 40% of my bankroll on this game: 10% on the spread, 30% on the moneyline. I haven't been this sure of a game since Ohio State vs. Florida State. I have been waiting for it for weeks.

coloradobuff
    coloradobuff's Avatar Become A Pro!

-4 now

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

MSU, ml should be solid