rnc123
    rnc123's Avatar Become A Pro!

San Diego St/ Indiana

Thinking that SD St has the edge here, as they are getting 2 pts and are familiar with Huntsman Arena...where they defeated Utah earlier this year 72-67. SD St is on a 6 game win streak and are 13-7 in their last 20 ATS. Indiana has a chance to come away win a big road win as Coach Davis will be leaving on the next Indiana Loss. Indiana is 1-4 against tourney teams on the road losing by an average of 14 pts. The game to watch here is the Air Force/ Illinois game, as this pits a Mt West Conf team against a Big 10 team.If Air Force can hold off Illinois, then I look for SD St (Mt West) to handle Indiana (Big 10). At last look Illinois was leading by 10, however SD St is the MT Conf Champ. I take the pts here and look for it to be a close game. Back Later! with additional updates! rnc is done!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

first off, welcome to the sbrforum

i agree with you on your SD play.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Looking good so far RNC. Diego up 6 in the 2nd half, and looking good doing it. I just hope Slaughter dont get into foul trouble.

Welcome to the best forum out there.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

SD St. finally broke a 9-0 Indy run. with you on this, hope it doesn't have a brutal ending.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have San Diego. I need this one too because I am getting buried today.

Razz

Don't do it to me.

Illusion

It looks like yet another screw job for me.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Nice full court pass...WTF was that crap.

Razz

Another miracle loss. Up 1, Indiana gets a fluky bounce, hits a three, but that doesn't matter, because I have +2.5 with 3.3 seconds left. But, some dope throws the ball in the stands just in time for the donkeys to win again.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Another miracle loss. Up 1, Indiana gets a fluky bounce, hits a three, but that doesn't matter, because I have +2.5 with 3.3 seconds left. But, some dope throws the ball in the stands just in time for the donkeys to win again.
    That's the story of my night.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9450

Indiana's miracle win saved a whitewash for me, but wish we all could have cashed on this one to end a bad day on a positive note. Nice call to all the A&M backers.

That was terrible strategy by Steve Fisher. They didn't need to throw the long pass there, get it in and let the guy dribble pass halfcourt and take a long shot. Maybe he could have made a pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz