The Prophecy
    The Prophecy's Avatar Become A Pro!

New to SBR....First pick....

Have read this forum off and on for awhile, finally decided it was time to start posting some picks over here. My background story (if anyone cares) played cards for a living back before it was cool. Got married, had kids, got domesticated and had to give up the rambling gambling man lifestyle. If all of the internet sites had been around back then, things could have been different. Going from cards to the average joe working man lifestyle was a tough pill to swallo so I kind of evolved into a full time sports bettor over time. Been doing this full time since 98. Alot of ups and downs but for the most part I have been able to weather the storms alright. Do all my own capping on CFB sides and totals, NFL sides and totals, and CBB sides. Subscribe to 2 services to provide some help on CBB totals. If you ever see me post a NBA or MLB pick, fade it as quick as you can get your book on the phone. Have tried and tried over the years to figure those 2 out but for whatever reason my style of capping didn't ever translate to longterm success there.

Anyhow, enough blabbing. Hope to contribute more winners than losers and maybe learn a few things from some of you folks along the way. I will keep an accurate record but not sure about the record keeping rules here? I would guess 80 pct of my plays will be for 1 unit. About 15 pct for 1.5 units, and maybe 5pct for 2 units. No games of the year, month, decade, or whatever. 2 units is as high as I go. Learned a long time ago its all about bankroll management. So without further adieu, my first pick on SBR is Kansas State +6 for 1 unit. Good luck to everybody but Duke backers! Ha!

SBR record 0-0
    Last edited by The Prophecy; 11-23-10 at 07:46 PM.

mlb
    mlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12779

well i'll be the first to wish you good luck then and much success on this site

JoMoney2785
    JoMoney2785's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck buddy

Hammew
    Hammew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

BOL