PAPSMEAR
    PAPSMEAR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Pap's season long double digit road dogs

Now that the dust has settled a little it is time to invest again on some double digit road dogs and make some serious coin in college hoops. Last year was A1. Hope to do it all over again. Decided to keep a record of all plays in the one thread to make it easier for those to track results. Good luck to all those that tail. Those that fade may you enjoy homelessness.

Unfortunately all double digit road dogs make me feel weak at the knees today. Can see them all getting pasted to be honest.

Therefore play1 will be Valparaiso at +7 against the Bobcats. Like this match up. More ticks than crosses for the crusaders all over the court. A couple of niggly injury worries but they have good depth. Like this play. 2.5 units.

Note: 1 unit = $100

PAPSMEAR

15 down with 3 on the clock in the first half to hit the front by 1 at the break was some nice play. here's hoping they continue the roll in the second half.

PAPSMEAR

Too easy. The crusaders kept it close going down by 3 pts.

1-0 +2.3 units...now onto tomorrow. It's good to be back.

PAPSMEAR

Play 2 is most definitely Utah at +11 against Utah State in the local derby. These two teams are evenly matched in all facets. Utah are off to a flier. 3 and 0. Their last two victories against weber state and montana were full of merit. History shows that these encounters are invariably close contests between these two sides and 11 points is a lot to give up against an outfit in the Utes that has shown early signs of significant improvement this season. The utes to keep it close. 2.5 units invested. Good luck.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Good luck.... cool thread... funny that the first one wasn't a dd dog..... how r u deciding what games to pick? What was the record last year?

PAPSMEAR

Double digit road dogs are my specialty but where one can not be found my take on things is either no play or opt for plan B rather than run with a half hearted play. Take your point thoughm a little ironic the start. As for the record in all honesty I can't say but those old war horses that were college hoops fans will vouch for a high win percentage. At a guess about 65%. I netted about $7k in all but my unit amount was higher at $250. Anyways thats the reason for the one thread this year so it can all be kept a track of. How do I decide. As a starting point the criteria of dd road dogs limits the game options. I prefer expected lower scoring type games as the result is usually closer. Defensive type teams get a big tick. Also look for teams that match up well across the board. I also like to take teams that when they get beaten they don't get run out of the gym. And so it goes on. Gut feel is always useful too.

dchecks
    dchecks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Hey Papsmear welcome back!!! I see Utah at +9.5... Is that still a play for you or does it fall out your program! Good Luck

PAPSMEAR

Quote Originally Posted by dchecks View Post
    Hey Papsmear welcome back!!! I see Utah at +9.5... Is that still a play for you or does it fall out your program! Good Luck
    Thanks checks. I got the +11 just prior to posting. Thought the line was inflated. All I can say is +11 was insane value +9.5 less so but I can see them still covering that it just makes the risk a little higher