Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Big Ten Tourney Dogs

Will the run of the dogs continue in the Big Ten Tourney?

Dogs are 6-1 ATS after the first 2 days of action (I've played every one of them). Minnesota is the lone non-cover against Iowa (where I feel they should have but Iowa shot near 50% from the arc and Minny about 10%). 4 have won SU.

Semifinal Action (Seeds in parenthesis):
    (5) Indiana +5 vs (1) OSU
    Once again I despise IU and will still be sad to see one of the worst coaches in the NCAA go BUT...they're pretty hot right now and even though they are obviously in the NCAA tourney Davis can still lie to them and say they need a big win outside of Bloomington to be sure. I went with PSU vs OSU because I thought OSU would have a hangover after clinching the only meaningful Big Ten title (the regular season title)....I feel the hangover continues today. IU wins a tight one in the low 60's.

The only meeting between the two was close in Bloomington (IU 81 - OSU - 79). 6 of the last 8 have gone under for both clubs.

I'm playing Indiana +5 for 2* and the under for .5*.

(6) MSU (anything) vs (2) Iowa
    I'm not sure what number they will put on MSU but if its anything close to PK then I'm jumping on it (even with this being MSU's 3rd straight game). I don't have time to continue the write-up but I'll take MSU against an Iowa team which I feel thats worthless outside of Carver-Hawkee any day of the week. Jeff Horner went 6-9 from behind the arc against Minny....that type of nonsense won't happen consecutive days. MSU wins this by 5+. No thoughts on the Over/Under (atleast not until I see the number).

I'm playing MSU +/- whatever for 2*.

Good luck today everyone.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i too was leaning twords IU over OSU tomorrow.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up taking Ohio State -6

Wassymac

Well I managed to drop only 2 of the 9 games in the Big Ten tourney....both were going against Iowa. Iowa (or the rims at Conseco) brought out the defensive clamps yesterday...impressive indeed. I'm done picking against them.

I may not pick a side at all in the title game (if I do it will be Iowa) but I will play the under a bit again. I wasn't able to post it but after the MSU/Iowa game went well under I up'd my OSU/IU under play to my largest play of the day. I'm going with the trend today (nearly every BT tourney game has gone under) and will be playing the under for 2 units.

2* Iowa/OSU U 125

It'll be sad to see the Big Ten season come to a close. My plays haven't been great since I started posting here...but its been rewarding and profitable.

Looking forward to a profitable NCAA.

The days posted plays: 2-1 +.5 units
    Total posted plays: 23-20 +3 units (units doesn't include my stupidly large undisclosed wager on Purdue/Minnesota)

Wassymac

Ended up not playing a side in the Iowa/OSU game. I bounced back and forth but think I'll just sit back and enjoy another ugly BT game where 2 good defensive clubs familiar with each other hit the under.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I ended up taking the Bukeyes in this one.